The project, in Old Bond Street, involved the refurbishment of an existing Camper store and follows the temporary store the brothers designed for Camper in Berlin in December last year. The new store follows a similar "torn leftovers" concept to the Berlin store, making use of recycled posters and pallet-like display stands.
Here are photos, drawings and plans, courtesy of the Campana Brothers and Camper.
- Konstantin Grcic at Stockholm Furnitur…e Fair
- The Hub Rovereto by Andrea Paoletti
- Draughtsman's Arms by Gundry & Ducker
- Canteen Covent Garden by Very Good & P…roper
- Studio Glithero at VIVID Gallery
- Rough Luxe Hotel by Rabih Hage
- California Pastoral by Jeremy Quinn
- Ace Hotel Shoreditch by Universal Desi…gn Studio
- HSBC Private Bank Lounge by Campana Br…others
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories