The project, in Old Bond Street, involved the refurbishment of an existing Camper store and follows the temporary store the brothers designed for Camper in Berlin in December last year. The new store follows a similar "torn leftovers" concept to the Berlin store, making use of recycled posters and pallet-like display stands.
Here are photos, drawings and plans, courtesy of the Campana Brothers and Camper.
- Kurogane by Maker
- Raise your Game by the Wilson Brothers
- Second Nature by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Jean Nouvel for Corian
- Aesop's Chelsea boutique is shrouded in …copies of The Paris Review
- The Poundshop interior by Asif Khan for …Household and Sara Melin
- Great Indoors Awards winners
- OMA/Progress at the Barbican
- By Josephine by Sasufi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories