The project, in Old Bond Street, involved the refurbishment of an existing Camper store and follows the temporary store the brothers designed for Camper in Berlin in December last year. The new store follows a similar "torn leftovers" concept to the Berlin store, making use of recycled posters and pallet-like display stands.
Here are photos, drawings and plans, courtesy of the Campana Brothers and Camper.
- Union Restaurant by Aurélie Blanchard
- Fabio Novembre uses club colours for AC …Milan headquarters interior
- Campanas design Camper store in Berlin
- Rock Series by Arik Levy at Design Miami…/Basel
- Zecc Architecten transforms an old water… tower into a parkland observation point
- Porcelain by SO-IL
- Tom Dixon completes Éclectic restaurant… in Paris
- Quotel by mode:lina
- Waves of wood form staircase at SDM Apar…tment by Arquitectura en Movimiento Workshop
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories