The project, in Old Bond Street, involved the refurbishment of an existing Camper store and follows the temporary store the brothers designed for Camper in Berlin in December last year. The new store follows a similar "torn leftovers" concept to the Berlin store, making use of recycled posters and pallet-like display stands.
Here are photos, drawings and plans, courtesy of the Campana Brothers and Camper.
- Delicatessen FugasLusas by EXTRASTUDIO A…rquitectura
- Wabi-Sabi by Decolieu
- University Library of the University of …Amsterdam by Studio Roelof Mulder and Bureau Ira Koers
- Twister by 42 Architects for Topshop
- Kawanishi Fam by TT Architects
- What Happens When by The Metrics
- ONO Architectuur uses concrete and brass… in De Ruyte children's shoe shop
- Donald Judd's home and studio restoratio…n by Architecture Research Office
- Swollen Wall by Paul Coudamy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories