The project, in Old Bond Street, involved the refurbishment of an existing Camper store and follows the temporary store the brothers designed for Camper in Berlin in December last year. The new store follows a similar "torn leftovers" concept to the Berlin store, making use of recycled posters and pallet-like display stands.
Here are photos, drawings and plans, courtesy of the Campana Brothers and Camper.
- Galerie BSL by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance
- Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fash…ion at the Barbican
- Aesop Grand Central Kiosk by Tacklebox
- Bagatti Valsecchi 2.0 exhibition by Ross…ana Orlandi
- Tom Dixon's Design Research Studio compl…etes Mondrian Hotel interior
- Dental Clinic in Nakayamate by Tato Arch…itects
- Paperboard Architecture by D’art for V…DP
- Bølgen by MAPT
- Alberta Ferretti via Montenapoleone by …Sybarite
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories