The project, in Old Bond Street, involved the refurbishment of an existing Camper store and follows the temporary store the brothers designed for Camper in Berlin in December last year. The new store follows a similar "torn leftovers" concept to the Berlin store, making use of recycled posters and pallet-like display stands.
Here are photos, drawings and plans, courtesy of the Campana Brothers and Camper.
- Tomorrow – Elmgreen & Dragset at the V…&A
- Super Sense Spa by KUU
- W Hotels Designers of the Future at Desi…gn Miami/Basel 2010
- The Living Staircase by Paul Cocksedge
- Lolita by Langarita-Navarro Arquitectos
- Icehotel suite by Les Ateliers de Germai…ne recreates the rooftops of Paris
- 8Kumo by TANK
- Schemata Architects inserts coffee shop …and roastery into a Tokyo warehouse
- Architonic Lounge by Tobias Wallisser an…d Chris Bosse
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories