Dezeen readers are invited to join us for a drink tonight (Thursday) to celebrate our recent relaunch. Come and meet the Dezeen team (all two of us) and our designers designjunction and art director Micha Weidmann.
The party is at Covent Garden Super Design at No 1 Piazza, Covent Garden, WC2, from 7-10pm.
Located in a spectacular converted townhouse in the heart of London, Covent Garden Super Design is showcasing one-off and limited edition works by designers including Arik Levy, Zaha Hadid, Tom Dixon, Jurgen Bey, Studio Job, Ross Lovegrove and many more.
Cocktails kindly supplied by Bombay Sapphire.
Dezeen is Covent Garden Super Design's official online media partner.
Covent Garden Super Design is open to the public daily until Sunday 14 October. Check the opening times here.
- Design studio Raw Edges "feels like part… of the Moroso family"
- Tesla by Kranen/Gille
- Furniture that looks like line drawings …by Jinil Park
- Ghost Chair collection by Design Drift
- Wilcox vs 3D Printer at Hacked Lab
- Ovo high chair by CuldeSac
- Wen Jing Lai mixes knives and forks with… chopsticks to create Westiental cutlery
- Wired Store Annex by Tronic Studio
- Dezeen Screen: Change the Record by Paul… Cocksedge
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories