Dezeen readers are invited to join us for a drink tonight (Thursday) to celebrate our recent relaunch. Come and meet the Dezeen team (all two of us) and our designers designjunction and art director Micha Weidmann.
The party is at Covent Garden Super Design at No 1 Piazza, Covent Garden, WC2, from 7-10pm.
Located in a spectacular converted townhouse in the heart of London, Covent Garden Super Design is showcasing one-off and limited edition works by designers including Arik Levy, Zaha Hadid, Tom Dixon, Jurgen Bey, Studio Job, Ross Lovegrove and many more.
Cocktails kindly supplied by Bombay Sapphire.
Dezeen is Covent Garden Super Design's official online media partner.
Covent Garden Super Design is open to the public daily until Sunday 14 October. Check the opening times here.
- Kawamura Ganjavian designs Kangaroo Ligh…t for the bottom of your bag
- Aldo Bakker exhibits new designs at Gale…rie Vivid Rotterdam
- Telling the Truth Through False Teeth by… Alex Chinneck
- SCP 2011 Collection at Maison&Objet 2011
- Zlin cutlery by Future Systems
- Stuck Chair by Oato
- Ratchet Furniture by Harry Hasson
- Stacked Lights by Sander Wassink and Ma'…ayan Pesach combine vintage glass with coloured resin
- Meike Langer designs copper clothes stan…d to nestle into awkward spaces
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories