Dezeen readers are invited to join us for a drink tonight (Thursday) to celebrate our recent relaunch. Come and meet the Dezeen team (all two of us) and our designers designjunction and art director Micha Weidmann.
The party is at Covent Garden Super Design at No 1 Piazza, Covent Garden, WC2, from 7-10pm.
Located in a spectacular converted townhouse in the heart of London, Covent Garden Super Design is showcasing one-off and limited edition works by designers including Arik Levy, Zaha Hadid, Tom Dixon, Jurgen Bey, Studio Job, Ross Lovegrove and many more.
Cocktails kindly supplied by Bombay Sapphire.
Dezeen is Covent Garden Super Design's official online media partner.
Covent Garden Super Design is open to the public daily until Sunday 14 October. Check the opening times here.
- Big-Game Overview
- 100% Inspiration: Andy Martin
- Bioluminescent lamp by ￼Teresa van D…ongen glows blue with octopus bacteria
- Shadowing streetlight records and proj…ects pedestrian movements
- The Secret Life of cars by BMW
- Norwegian Presence exhibition showcase…s products at Milan design week
- In Between by BCXSY for Inframince
- Kaarsrecht Kruk by Pascal Smelik
- Algorithmic publishing project FOMO ex…plores the "unexpected consequences of technology"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories