Slovenian architects OFIS have completed Tetris Apartments, a social housing development in Ljubljana.
Here's a little bit of text from the architects:
"The building stands on the edge of the 650 apartments development which was finished year ago. By urban rules the block is 3 floors high and 65 meters long. Since the orientation of the apartments is towards the car road the apartment areas together with balconies are orientated to the quieter south side."
- Gateway by Norman Foster at Venice Archi…teture Biennale 2012
- Rattan Tunnel at Bacanalia by Natalia Or…tega Gámez and Jose Thén
- Wooden louvres and grassy rooftops added… to Marly-le-Roi market hall
- OMA in Jersey City
- The Blue Planet by 3XN
- Paris apartment by MAAJ Architectes
- Concertina shutters shade the windows of… Naud & Poux's Paris retirement home
- Gingerbread House by Laura Dewe Mathews
- House in Kodaira by Suppose Design Offic…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories