British furniture brand Established & Sons launched their new London gallery with an exhibition of one-off pieces earlier this month.
The exhibition, called 1/1, features five furniture designs from the Established & Sons collection by Zaha Hadid, Amanda Levete, Jasper Morrison and BarberOsgerby, all made from solid Carrara marble.
The pieces were first shown at Elevating Design, a non-selling exhibition organised by the brand in September.
The brand's new permanent gallery, called Limited, is at 2-3 Duke Street, London SWI.
- TAAT's interactive theatre set is design…ed to "tickle a higher sense of spatial awareness"
- Gardenias by Jaime Hayón for BD Barcelo…na Design
- Dynamic Life by Matali Crasset for Campe…ggi
- Curtain Call by Ron Arad at the Roundhou…se
- Are you the UK’s Young Design Entrepre…neur 2008?
- Tableware by Kathryn Hinton
- Snog frozen yogurt shop by Cinimod Studi…o
- Doomsday by Kacey Wong
- Antibodies by the Campana Brothersat Vit…ra Design Museum 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories