British furniture brand Established & Sons launched their new London gallery with an exhibition of one-off pieces earlier this month.
The exhibition, called 1/1, features five furniture designs from the Established & Sons collection by Zaha Hadid, Amanda Levete, Jasper Morrison and BarberOsgerby, all made from solid Carrara marble.
The pieces were first shown at Elevating Design, a non-selling exhibition organised by the brand in September.
The brand's new permanent gallery, called Limited, is at 2-3 Duke Street, London SWI.
- POL Oxygen redesign and Milan party invi…te
- Altered Appliances by Piet Zwart Institu…te students
- Karamel Sans CE by Marta Maštálková
- Aqua Jewels by Marcel Wanders
- Zen by Marcel Wanders
- Designed in Hackney: Omi pendant Lightsb…y Naomi Paul
- Vincent Dubourg at Carpenters Workshop
- OP-jects by Bilge Nur Saltik
- New images of Manned Cloud by Jean-Marie… Massaud
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories