British furniture brand Established & Sons launched their new London gallery with an exhibition of one-off pieces earlier this month.
The exhibition, called 1/1, features five furniture designs from the Established & Sons collection by Zaha Hadid, Amanda Levete, Jasper Morrison and BarberOsgerby, all made from solid Carrara marble.
The pieces were first shown at Elevating Design, a non-selling exhibition organised by the brand in September.
The brand's new permanent gallery, called Limited, is at 2-3 Duke Street, London SWI.
- Powerless Structures, Fig.101 by Elmgree…n and Dragset
- Modernist London cards and BT Tower prin…t by Stefi Orazi at Dezeen Super Store
- Aqualta by Studio Lindfors
- Shading by Robert Stadler at Carpenters …Workshop Gallery
- New Mexico spaceport by Foster
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark artwor…k by Peter Saville and Tom Skipp
- Kitchenware by Ole Jensen for Room Copen…hagen
- Terracotta lamps by Tomas Kral
- The Dinner Party/True-to-life Design by …Scholten & Baijings
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories