British furniture brand Established & Sons launched their new London gallery with an exhibition of one-off pieces earlier this month.
The exhibition, called 1/1, features five furniture designs from the Established & Sons collection by Zaha Hadid, Amanda Levete, Jasper Morrison and BarberOsgerby, all made from solid Carrara marble.
The pieces were first shown at Elevating Design, a non-selling exhibition organised by the brand in September.
The brand's new permanent gallery, called Limited, is at 2-3 Duke Street, London SWI.
- Four emerging firms create installatio…ns for Design Biennial Boston
- Tokujin Yoshioka's V watch for Issey M…iyake is a rippled metal bracelet
- Top Ten at the British Council in Mila…n
- Jolly Project by Ian McIntyre
- Bow by Benjamin Hubert for De La Espad…a
- Responsive Street Furniture adapts pub…lic spaces to suit pedestrians' needs
- Ovo high chair by CuldeSac
- Nosigner at 100% Design
- Alta One bike by Frost Produkt, Norway… Says and Bleed
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories