British furniture brand Established & Sons launched their new London gallery with an exhibition of one-off pieces earlier this month.
The exhibition, called 1/1, features five furniture designs from the Established & Sons collection by Zaha Hadid, Amanda Levete, Jasper Morrison and BarberOsgerby, all made from solid Carrara marble.
The pieces were first shown at Elevating Design, a non-selling exhibition organised by the brand in September.
The brand's new permanent gallery, called Limited, is at 2-3 Duke Street, London SWI.
- Campanas design Camper store in Berlin
- Martin the Mule by Ibride
- Dezeen Watch Store: Iconograph chronogra…ph by Werner Aisslinger
- Selfridges windows curated by Designersb…lock
- Amass by Benjamin Hubert for 100% Design
- Note Design Studio encases Elements ligh…ts in soft-hued fabric shades
- Happy Pills by Fabio Novembre for Venini
- ScanLAB and Pernilla Ohrstedt create a p…hysical "point cloud" at designjunction
- Ar Vag by Thibault Penven /ECAL
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories