British furniture brand Established & Sons launched their new London gallery with an exhibition of one-off pieces earlier this month.
The exhibition, called 1/1, features five furniture designs from the Established & Sons collection by Zaha Hadid, Amanda Levete, Jasper Morrison and BarberOsgerby, all made from solid Carrara marble.
The pieces were first shown at Elevating Design, a non-selling exhibition organised by the brand in September.
The brand's new permanent gallery, called Limited, is at 2-3 Duke Street, London SWI.
- Interacket by Drap og Design is a jacket… that changes colour like a chameleon
- Snow Vases by Maxim Velčovský
- Bench by Raw Edges for Bench 10
- Galerie Kreo at Design Miami/Basel
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Eilish …Macintosh
- The Other Way by Carl Clerkin
- Air 1 Aquarium by Amaury Poudray
- TMA-1 By KiBiSi for AIAIAI
- Design Indaba videos: Doung Anwar Jahang…eer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories