The product features three separate lights and uses unusual materials such as a base of either leather, terracotta or felt and switches made of hand-cast bronze (above).
See too the enamelled plates Jongerius created for Cibone, which were also launched this week.
Here's some info from Cibone:
w340. d340. h1820
Arriving in October
The Blossom lights are made up of a subtle combination of materials and textures. The lamps, based of flower shapes come in a variety of colours, the cord is like a fabric tube, the bases come in leather, terracotta and felt - unusual materials in the world of lighting, and the swithch on each lamp is hand made in bronze.
The lamp is highly versatile, the largest element providing indirect light to the room and the 2 smaller elements ideally suited to spotlighting. Each light can be controlled independently.
- Fortis IQ watch by Rolf Sachs
- Carl Hansen & Søn updates Hans J Wegner…'s reversible tray table with smoked oak surfaces
- Mantis by Böttcher+Henssler for Vertigo… Bird
- Snow Vases by Maxim Velčovský
- Dezeen’s top ten: watches and clocks
- Furniture made from soil then baked like… bread by Erez Nevi Pana
- Nader Faghihzadeh of BMW
- Cod Collection by Kria
- Tent London and designersblock movie
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories