The product features three separate lights and uses unusual materials such as a base of either leather, terracotta or felt and switches made of hand-cast bronze (above).
See too the enamelled plates Jongerius created for Cibone, which were also launched this week.
Here's some info from Cibone:
w340. d340. h1820
Arriving in October
The Blossom lights are made up of a subtle combination of materials and textures. The lamps, based of flower shapes come in a variety of colours, the cord is like a fabric tube, the bases come in leather, terracotta and felt - unusual materials in the world of lighting, and the swithch on each lamp is hand made in bronze.
The lamp is highly versatile, the largest element providing indirect light to the room and the 2 smaller elements ideally suited to spotlighting. Each light can be controlled independently.
- Canasta by Patricia Urquiola
- Transformations by Maarten de Ceulaer fo…r Fendi
- Moritz Waldemeyer in Milan
- Foster 510 by Foster + Partners
- Solar Shade by Buro North
- BingoIngo by Admir Jukanovic
- Swell by Form Us With Love for Voice
- Rooftop fish and chip shop by Something …& Son is (slowly) growing its own produce
- Monochrome marble tableware designed by …Bethan Gray
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories