Tokyo design week: Japanese design company Rock Paper Scissors has designed a product that acts as both packaging and a display system for fresh flowers.
Called Tu-Tu RTD (Ready to Display), the product consists of a short vase that holds a single stem, inside a plastic tube that protects the flower in the shop and on the way home.
The vase is made of recycled paper and the tube is made of recycled PET plastic.
- Prisma by Alexander Lotersztain for Derl…ot Editions
- The fashion industry is "saturated" says… Olivier Theyskens
- Wrong Colour Furniture System by Minale-…Maeda
- Gift by Paul Cocksedge for Hotel Chocola…t
- Hai by Luca Nichetto for One Nordic
- Towel With Further Options by NIIMI
- RCA graduate Ying Chang takes graphic de…sign’s grid system into three dimensions
- Noughts and Crosses tables by Michael So…deau for Modus
- Ambar by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners… and Reggiani
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories