Tokyo design week: Japanese design company Rock Paper Scissors has designed a product that acts as both packaging and a display system for fresh flowers.
Called Tu-Tu RTD (Ready to Display), the product consists of a short vase that holds a single stem, inside a plastic tube that protects the flower in the shop and on the way home.
The vase is made of recycled paper and the tube is made of recycled PET plastic.
- Wild flowers complete Spring rings by Ga…hee Kang
- Designed in Hackney: Non-lethal mousetra…psby Roger Arquer
- Empty Memory by Logical Art at The Tempo…rium
- Repair It Yourself by Eugenia Morpurgo
- LG70 by Seymourpowell
- Plastic table by Tokujin Yoshioka for Ka…rtell sparkles like crystal glass
- By a Thread by Dominic Wilcox
- Paper Eyelashes by Paperself at The Temp…orium
- United Nude's Float shoes are created on… a desktop 3D printer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories