Tokyo design week: Japanese design company Rock Paper Scissors has designed a product that acts as both packaging and a display system for fresh flowers.
Called Tu-Tu RTD (Ready to Display), the product consists of a short vase that holds a single stem, inside a plastic tube that protects the flower in the shop and on the way home.
The vase is made of recycled paper and the tube is made of recycled PET plastic.
- VOID at Interiors UK
- Designed in Hackney: London 2012 Olympic… Torch by BarberOsgerby
- Rough Diamond collection by Lee Broom
- Troels Flensted uses flecked resin surfa…ces as tabletops
- Bottle Humidifier by Cloud and Co
- RIBA Regent Street Windows Project 2013
- Lost Time by Glithero for Perrier-Jouët
- Pogo connectors by Jon Patterson
- Dezeen podcast: Object Rotterdam 2010
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories