Tokyo design week: Japanese design company Rock Paper Scissors has designed a product that acts as both packaging and a display system for fresh flowers.
Called Tu-Tu RTD (Ready to Display), the product consists of a short vase that holds a single stem, inside a plastic tube that protects the flower in the shop and on the way home.
The vase is made of recycled paper and the tube is made of recycled PET plastic.
- Anya Sebton designs flexible storage s…ystem for Lammhults
- Chair shaped like the tail of a peacoc…k by UUfie
- ÉCAL students examine the selfie at P…hotoBooth exhibition
- NLXL Lab launches one-off wallpaper pa…tterns by designers including Piet Hein Eek
- Peter Marigold at Great Brits in Milan
- C-Fabriek curated by Itay Ohaly and Th…omas Vailly
- Sit lamp by Fiona Thomson
- Asif Khan designs a "Mount Rushmore of… the digital age" for the Sochi Winter Olympics
- ATREEM by Nitipak Samsen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories