Tokyo design week: Japanese design company Rock Paper Scissors has designed a product that acts as both packaging and a display system for fresh flowers.
Called Tu-Tu RTD (Ready to Display), the product consists of a short vase that holds a single stem, inside a plastic tube that protects the flower in the shop and on the way home.
The vase is made of recycled paper and the tube is made of recycled PET plastic.
- Ostrich Pillow by Kawamura-Ganjavian
- De La Espada launches new collection wit…h a chair by Luca Nichetto
- Pixel Mould by Julian Bond
- Hella Jongerius reveals "expression of y…arn and colour" with rugs in Milan
- Hayo Gebauer's Moiré Mirror rotates to …reveal changing patterns
- Robert Stadler combines construction mat…erials in sculptures for Paris exhibition
- Food and Design: a report by Dezeen for …Scholtès
- Melvin the Machine by HEYHEYHEY
- Steam Roaster by Compeixalaigua Design S…tudio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories