Tokyo design week: Japanese design company Rock Paper Scissors has designed a product that acts as both packaging and a display system for fresh flowers.
Called Tu-Tu RTD (Ready to Display), the product consists of a short vase that holds a single stem, inside a plastic tube that protects the flower in the shop and on the way home.
The vase is made of recycled paper and the tube is made of recycled PET plastic.
- Modular Bench by Shizuka Tatsuno
- OP-jects by Bilge Nur Saltik
- Stitch Room by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Bio-Customized Sneakers by Rayfish
- Bombay Sapphire Prize shortlist
- Nendo follows up Milan exhibition with s…tacking chair for Kokuyo
- BCXSY's Mixed Animals magnetic soft toys… launch on Kickstarter
- Bound Basics by Toon Welling
- Intimacy by Studio Roosegaarde and V2_
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories