The felt pieces are available in two shapes, Cuma (shown above), and Cross (shown below).
Ando exhibited the shapes linked to form wall hangings, lighting installations, table cloths, rugs and furniture covers.
Ando has set up a new company, andoo.jp, to promote his products.
Some of the photos below are from Salone Satellite in Milan, where Ando showed in April.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Clue installation by Elevation Workshop
- Stripes and Peignes by Philippe Nigro fo…r Ligne Roset
- The World's Longest Table For All Cultur…es by UNStudio
- WWIII by Atelier Van Lieshout for Lensve…lt
- Renaud Defrancesco's LED lightbulbs are …shaped like lampshades
- Apprentice shoes by Doshi Levien
- Tableware by ICOSAEDRO designed to be pr…inted out at home
- High-definition Stone Mosaics by Exactmo…saics
- Loom by Benjamin Hubert for Zero
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories