The felt pieces are available in two shapes, Cuma (shown above), and Cross (shown below).
Ando exhibited the shapes linked to form wall hangings, lighting installations, table cloths, rugs and furniture covers.
Ando has set up a new company, andoo.jp, to promote his products.
Some of the photos below are from Salone Satellite in Milan, where Ando showed in April.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: 40% off …Mutewatch
- Mass customisation "can be the future of… fashion," says Knyttan co-founder
- Invisible Bookend by Paul Cocksedge
- Twilight by Tokujin Yoshioka for Moroso
- Konstantin Grcic at Stockholm Furniture …Fair
- Claudio Chair by Arquitectura-G
- Bacteria produces textiles for Skin body… adornments by Sammy Jobbins Wells
- Bow-Wow Stool by Morten Emil Engel
- "My ladders provide an imaginative route… across the road" - Gitta Gschwendtner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories