The felt pieces are available in two shapes, Cuma (shown above), and Cross (shown below).
Ando exhibited the shapes linked to form wall hangings, lighting installations, table cloths, rugs and furniture covers.
Ando has set up a new company, andoo.jp, to promote his products.
Some of the photos below are from Salone Satellite in Milan, where Ando showed in April.
Posted by Rose Etherington
- Nutshell helps workers reclaim "social s…olitude" by shrouding them in fabric
- The light that thinks it's a candle: Hon…o by Metaphys
- ReCollections by Kiki van Eijk and Joost… van Bleiswijk
- Makr Shakr by Carlo Ratti and MIT Sensea…ble City Lab
- Cru by Sebastian Bergne
- Silent Cargo by SX70 Europe for Anki Gne…ib
- Necklace & clothes and Starlight by Homm…in
- Dezeen Watch Store: GO by Naoto Fukasawa… for Issey Miyake
- Reddress by Company
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories