Called Babel Blocks, the five figurines are sold as a set that is described as "a souvenir of New York’s religious and cultural diversity".
The figures are called Mary, Chen, Nafisa, Jose and Moishe, who "all have their own pages on MySpace," according to the Boyms. The set can be bought at Moss, the Shop at Cooper-Hewitt, or at www.boym.com (where it costs $75 plus shipping).
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee 2
- New furniture and lighting collection by… Resident
- 10th Anniversary jewellery by Atelier XJ…C
- November chair by Veryday
- World's first supersonic private jet wil…l replace windows with live-streaming screens
- Studio Job designs "rock and roll" garde…n furniture for Seletti
- Irish studios collaborate on designs for… Milan exhibition
- Genetically engineered crops could grow …lace amongst their roots
- PostlerFerguson partners with Viennese j…ewellers to design bespoke microphone accessories
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories