Called Babel Blocks, the five figurines are sold as a set that is described as "a souvenir of New York’s religious and cultural diversity".
The figures are called Mary, Chen, Nafisa, Jose and Moishe, who "all have their own pages on MySpace," according to the Boyms. The set can be bought at Moss, the Shop at Cooper-Hewitt, or at www.boym.com (where it costs $75 plus shipping).
- Xmas Declarations by Ctrl.Alt.Shift
- Brooches by Mr Jones Watches
- Clemens Weisshaar and Reed Kram design c…ar-sharing programme for Audi
- Workaholic by THINKK Studio
- Moo by Northern Lighting
- Xemei Stool by Mediodesign
- Pharrell Williams and G-Star RAW transfo…rm ocean plastic into denim collection
- Quand Jim se Relaxe by Matali Crasset
- Dezeen Platform: Paula Benvegnú
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories