Called Babel Blocks, the five figurines are sold as a set that is described as "a souvenir of New York’s religious and cultural diversity".
The figures are called Mary, Chen, Nafisa, Jose and Moishe, who "all have their own pages on MySpace," according to the Boyms. The set can be bought at Moss, the Shop at Cooper-Hewitt, or at www.boym.com (where it costs $75 plus shipping).
- Parkcycle Swarm by Rebar Group and N55
- Talent 2008 at Designhuis
- Priestmangoode overhauls aircraft inte…rior to include more carry-on luggage space
- Mushroom-based modelling kit allows us…ers to grow their own designs
- A380 by Priestmangoode for Lufthansa
- Out of Print by Roma Levin, James Cudd…y, Danilo Di Cuia and Goldsmiths students
- Richard Hutten's X-Chair for Moroso is… designed to be seen from behind
- Z-Boat by Zaha Hadid
- Great Camp Collection by Paul Loebach
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories