Called Babel Blocks, the five figurines are sold as a set that is described as "a souvenir of New York’s religious and cultural diversity".
The figures are called Mary, Chen, Nafisa, Jose and Moishe, who "all have their own pages on MySpace," according to the Boyms. The set can be bought at Moss, the Shop at Cooper-Hewitt, or at www.boym.com (where it costs $75 plus shipping).
- Bistro in Vitro is a virtual restaurant …serving the artificial meat dishes of the future
- Jon McTaggart forms sand bowls using rob…ot-injected resin
- Iconico by Héctor Serrano for Lexon
- Grcic produces limited edition tables
- Leeloo by Alfredo Häberli
- Naoya Matsumoto Design creates two-tone …stools
- MINI and Touring Superleggera unveil ope…n-top concept car
- Hallo Light by 45 Kilo
- "Shape is one thing, research and materi…al is another"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories