Called Babel Blocks, the five figurines are sold as a set that is described as "a souvenir of New York’s religious and cultural diversity".
The figures are called Mary, Chen, Nafisa, Jose and Moishe, who "all have their own pages on MySpace," according to the Boyms. The set can be bought at Moss, the Shop at Cooper-Hewitt, or at www.boym.com (where it costs $75 plus shipping).
- Microclimates by PostlerFerguson
- David Adjaye creates Stool 7 for new onl…ine design platform Standseven
- New Pinterest board: watches
- Numen/For Use combines "height and wobbl…iness" in net staircase for Linz gallery
- Dressed collection by Jens Praet
- Hana by Shige Hasegawa Design
- Podcast interview: Deyan Sudjic
- 10th Anniversary jewellery by Atelier XJ…C
- Lomme bed by Cycle 13
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories