Bulbs are sand-blasted with a range of patterns that project onto the wall, or onto a removable flat glass shade.
Here's some text from Zero, which basically repeats what we've just said:
Light Shadows are developed together with Orrefors Kostaboda. The tall, slender standard lamp features a removable, flat shade. When the lamp is lit, shadows are projected on the shade by the patterns sand-blasted into the bulb.
If the shade is removed, the lamp becomes more strictly graphic, like a mere emblem of a lamp. Light Shadows is sold by Orrefors. For more information: www.orrefors.com
- MYo1 and MYo2 Reverse Collection by Mich…ael Young
- A Flip Flop Story by Diederik Schneemann
- Good Morning moka pot and Tuamotu hob by… Anderssen & Voll
- Nendo and Camper team up for sunglasses …range
- WaterDream by Nendo for Axor
- Zipte Link by Michael Young
- Table Cloth by Ball-Nogues
- Vondel Verses by Anouk Vogel and Johan S…elbing
- 6x3 Burr Puzzle Table by Petar Zaharinov
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories