Designer Nathalie Dewez has sent images of several of her lights, including a couple of new designs.
Top image: Flight. Above: Stella. Below:Lamp06
"I am a Belgian designer based in Brussels," she tells us. "I mainly design lamps. I studied Interior architecture in the school of La Cambre here in Brussels and since then I am working on light for private projects, architecture offices or for lighting firms. For example, among the different projects joined, the ‘Lamp06’ is produced by ‘Cinna-Ligne Roset’(January 08’), the lamp ‘Prism’ by Habitat (Spring 08’) and the ‘Sol-air’ lamp by ‘Quasar’ for 2 years."
Above: Glam. Below: La Plic
Below: La Plic
Below: a swarm of Les Plics
- Lost in Sofa by Daisuke Motogi Archite…cture
- WaterDream by Front for Axor
- Teresa van Dongen's bioluminescent lam…p is "a new way to create light"
- Roc Apeldoorn classroom by Jurgen Bey
- Dezeen Watch Store: VOID V03 by David …Ericsson
- Arctic Circle Airport by Narud Stokke …Wiig and Haptic
- Hollywood Chandelier for the Stepney G…reen Design Collection
- Dick, Pussy & Ass by Arik Levy
- Pernilla shoes by Cat Potter
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories