Designer Nathalie Dewez has sent images of several of her lights, including a couple of new designs.
Top image: Flight. Above: Stella. Below:Lamp06
"I am a Belgian designer based in Brussels," she tells us. "I mainly design lamps. I studied Interior architecture in the school of La Cambre here in Brussels and since then I am working on light for private projects, architecture offices or for lighting firms. For example, among the different projects joined, the ‘Lamp06’ is produced by ‘Cinna-Ligne Roset’(January 08’), the lamp ‘Prism’ by Habitat (Spring 08’) and the ‘Sol-air’ lamp by ‘Quasar’ for 2 years."
Above: Glam. Below: La Plic
Below: La Plic
Below: a swarm of Les Plics
- Trash Luxe at Liberty photos
- New London design show announced
- Coleoptera plastic made of beetles by Aa…gje Hoekstra
- Bird chair by Jungmo Yang
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- Zaha Hadid's gold bracelet is embedded w…ith 1,048 diamonds
- Nendo. Illuminated for Wästberg
- Tenspace by WOW
- More from Stuart Haygarth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories