Designer Nathalie Dewez has sent images of several of her lights, including a couple of new designs.
Top image: Flight. Above: Stella. Below:Lamp06
"I am a Belgian designer based in Brussels," she tells us. "I mainly design lamps. I studied Interior architecture in the school of La Cambre here in Brussels and since then I am working on light for private projects, architecture offices or for lighting firms. For example, among the different projects joined, the ‘Lamp06’ is produced by ‘Cinna-Ligne Roset’(January 08’), the lamp ‘Prism’ by Habitat (Spring 08’) and the ‘Sol-air’ lamp by ‘Quasar’ for 2 years."
Above: Glam. Below: La Plic
Below: La Plic
Below: a swarm of Les Plics
- BLOWN lamp by Samuel Wilkinson for &trad…ition
- Fabrica reinterprets everyday objects fo…r Extra-Ordinary Gallery at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Rolf Sachs previews Milan show
- Baby Plumen 001 by Hulger at Dezeen Supe…r Store
- Urbanears at Boxpark by 42 Architects
- Group Project by Itay Ohaly
- "It's easy for young designers to get st…uck in Berlin"
- Light Jars by Kristine Five Melvær
- Forrest Myers at Hedge Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories