Dutch designer Reinier de Jong has created Keer Chair, which can be used any way up.
"It can be placed in three different positions, making up different types of chairs," says de Jong. "The chair elements have a width of only 20cm (8"), but can be interconnected by built-in magnets."
- "India needs to cash in on its handicraf…ts" says Made in… India exhibition co-curator
- Little Satans by Muungano and Sandberg&T…immonen
- Design Indaba videos: Stephen Burks
- Colour Nativity by Sebastian Bergne
- Ananas by Study O Portable
- Pornhub's Wankband "creates dirty energy…"
- Soft by Kiki van Eijk
- Monster and Animal Hands by Héctor Serr…ano
- Decanterlight by Lee Broom at The Tempor…ium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories