Dutch designer Reinier de Jong has created Keer Chair, which can be used any way up.
"It can be placed in three different positions, making up different types of chairs," says de Jong. "The chair elements have a width of only 20cm (8"), but can be interconnected by built-in magnets."
- New work by Jasper Morrison
- Scaffold Lights by Lanzavecchia + Wai
- Phrena by Karl Zahn for Artecnica
- Benjamin Hubert and Moroso "share a pass…ion for innovations in textile"
- Childhood Memories by Studioroom906
- Tales of the Hunt: Johannes Hemann
- Great Orwell book covers by David Pearso…n
- Helena Westerlind at The Temporium
- Slip-cast link light by Sarah Moucher
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories