Dutch designer Reinier de Jong has created Keer Chair, which can be used any way up.
"It can be placed in three different positions, making up different types of chairs," says de Jong. "The chair elements have a width of only 20cm (8"), but can be interconnected by built-in magnets."
- Arche Toys by Floris Hovers
- Once Upon a Dream by Mathieu Lehanneur f…or Veuve Clicquot
- Objects for the Neighbour at Passagen
- Jolly Roger chairs by Fabio Novembre for… Gufram
- Virtureal by Jelte van Abbema
- London 2012 Olympic Cauldron by Thomas H…eatherwick: model and drawings
- Engineering Temporality by Tuomas Markun…poika Tolvanen
- Log Table by Trust in Design
- Contemplating Monolithic Design by Sony …and BarberOsgerby
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories