Dutch designer Reinier de Jong has created Keer Chair, which can be used any way up.
"It can be placed in three different positions, making up different types of chairs," says de Jong. "The chair elements have a width of only 20cm (8"), but can be interconnected by built-in magnets."
- Colour Nativity by Sebastian Bergne
- Nike launches 3D-printed sports bag fo…r Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Wrong Shop Editions at twentytwentyone
- Studio Job designs "rock and roll" gar…den furniture for Seletti
- Brain scanning could be used to design… "scientifically perfect" products
- Tied-Up Pendant Lamp by Vitamin
- Set expanding shelving by Stephanie Ho…rnig
- Inga Sempé's Beau Fixe seating is cla…mped into shape
- YachtPlus by Foster + Partners
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories