Dutch designer Reinier de Jong has created Keer Chair, which can be used any way up.
"It can be placed in three different positions, making up different types of chairs," says de Jong. "The chair elements have a width of only 20cm (8"), but can be interconnected by built-in magnets."
- Framed by Stuart Haygarth
- Basic Armchair by Lagranja Design
- Design Indaba update
- Peter Boutakis' Helix bicycle folds down… to the size of a wheel
- Pernilla Ohrstedt demonstrates how "our …world will be captured in digital form"
- Chulha by Philips Design
- Chair shaped like the tail of a peacock …by UUfie
- Peel Fruit by Yves Behar
- Design Museum Collection App: kitchenwar…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories