American architect Neil Denari has designed HL23, an apartment building for New York.
Renderings are by Hayes Davidson.
See also our earlier story on Denari's Alan-Voo House.
Here's a little bit of info from Denari:
HL23 is noted theorist Neil Denari’s first freestanding building and quite a special project for New York City in many respects.
The avant garde design will become reality thanks to seven separate one-time exceptions to zoning law by the City of New York’s Department of Planning, and the building is already expected to become a landmark in the heart of the West Chelsea district.
Built to LEED Gold Certification environmental standards, it will be the subject of an entire museum exhibition.
- La Halle du Robin by AP 5 Architects
- Concrete office block designed by Regino… Cruz Arquitectos to resemble a centipede
- Monolithic concrete silos by VI.B Archit…ecture form Parisian cement company HQ
- Benozzo Gozzoli Museum by Massimo Marian…i
- Sta Columbina Chapel by Luis Ferreira Ro…drigues
- Festina Lente bridge by Adnan Alagić,Bo…jan Kanlić and Amila Hrustić
- Le Corbusier: An Atlas of Modern Landsca…pes at MoMA
- Inbetween House by Koji Tsutsui Architec…t & Associates
- Hansha Reflection House by Studio SKLIM
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories