American architect Neil Denari has designed HL23, an apartment building for New York.
Renderings are by Hayes Davidson.
See also our earlier story on Denari's Alan-Voo House.
Here's a little bit of info from Denari:
HL23 is noted theorist Neil Denari’s first freestanding building and quite a special project for New York City in many respects.
The avant garde design will become reality thanks to seven separate one-time exceptions to zoning law by the City of New York’s Department of Planning, and the building is already expected to become a landmark in the heart of the West Chelsea district.
Built to LEED Gold Certification environmental standards, it will be the subject of an entire museum exhibition.
- Hermitage State Museum masterplan by AMO
- West 57th by BIG
- De Rietlanden Sports Hall by Slangen + K…oenis Architects
- Herzog & de Meuron uses rammed earth to …create countryside herb centre for Ricola
- H Arquitectes inserts courtyard home bet…ween two existing Spanish houses
- Mirror House by Johan Selbing and Anouk …Vogel camouflages with its surroundings
- Tram Stop in Alicante by Subarquitectura
- Nestlé Application Group Querétaro byR…ojkind Arquitectos 2
- Merry-Go-Round by Bureau Ira Koers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories