Dutch designer Joris Laarman has created a new edition to his Bone furniture range.
The Bone Armchair, created in a limited edition of 12 and exhibited by New York gallery Friedman Benda, is moulded from a mixture of marble and porcelain mixed with resin.
See Laarman's Bone Chair and Bone Chaise plus an explanation of how they were made in our story from December 2006.
Photos are by Jacob Krupnick. Thanks for the tip, Tjep!
- Aqua Jewels by Marcel Wanders
- 9 X 10: Swarovski Elements at Work
- Solar Tree by Ross Lovegrove 2
- Bloom by Raw Edges
- Déjà Vu by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Issue No.1 by Laetitia de Allegri and Ev…a Feldkamp
- Ora-Ito at Belgrade Design Week
- Delft Blue vases by Marcel Wanders
- The Dinner Party/True-to-life Design by …Scholten & Baijings
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories