Dutch designer Joris Laarman has created a new edition to his Bone furniture range.
The Bone Armchair, created in a limited edition of 12 and exhibited by New York gallery Friedman Benda, is moulded from a mixture of marble and porcelain mixed with resin.
See Laarman's Bone Chair and Bone Chaise plus an explanation of how they were made in our story from December 2006.
Photos are by Jacob Krupnick. Thanks for the tip, Tjep!
- Workshop by Kiki van Eijk and Joost van …Bleiswijk for Bernhardt Design
- Beautiful Planets by Béatrix Li-Chin Lo…os at Galerie Gosserez
- Bacteria produces textiles for Skin body… adornments by Sammy Jobbins Wells
- Be.e electric scooter by Waarmakers
- Squishy silicone keys control pitch and …volume on ROLI's musical Seaboard
- S - Chair Transformers by Beton
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Julian Hakes
- Lightworks by Marcus Tremonto 2
- Concept car by Ross Lovegrove for Renaul…t
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories