Dutch designer Joris Laarman has created a new edition to his Bone furniture range.
The Bone Armchair, created in a limited edition of 12 and exhibited by New York gallery Friedman Benda, is moulded from a mixture of marble and porcelain mixed with resin.
See Laarman's Bone Chair and Bone Chaise plus an explanation of how they were made in our story from December 2006.
Photos are by Jacob Krupnick. Thanks for the tip, Tjep!
- Alone in a Crowd by Rolf Sachs
- Funktionide by Stefan Ulrich
- Libri by Michaël Bihain
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on his design …for the Olympic cauldron
- Kano computer kit by MAP
- Keer Chair by Reinier de Jong 2
- Sezz Collection by Christophe Pillet for… Emeco
- Camilo Rebelo installs "trojan egg" insi…de Porto's city hall
- Alphabet City Lights by JDS Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories