Dutch designer Joris Laarman has created a new edition to his Bone furniture range.
The Bone Armchair, created in a limited edition of 12 and exhibited by New York gallery Friedman Benda, is moulded from a mixture of marble and porcelain mixed with resin.
See Laarman's Bone Chair and Bone Chaise plus an explanation of how they were made in our story from December 2006.
Photos are by Jacob Krupnick. Thanks for the tip, Tjep!
- The Birds, Bats and Bees by various desi…gners
- Kaj by Karim Rashid at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- Fossilisation machine results by Austin …Houldsworth
- Byung Hoon Choi to exhibit sculptural ba…salt benches at Design Miami/Basel
- Alchemy silk scarves by Cristian Zuzunag…a at The Temporium
- Park Life by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- Stereotype by Daizi Zheng
- Titanic by Luka Or for Monkey Business
- Cajal sofas and armchair by Gunilla Alla…rd balance seats on thin metal frames
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories