Dutch designer Joris Laarman has created a new edition to his Bone furniture range.
The Bone Armchair, created in a limited edition of 12 and exhibited by New York gallery Friedman Benda, is moulded from a mixture of marble and porcelain mixed with resin.
See Laarman's Bone Chair and Bone Chaise plus an explanation of how they were made in our story from December 2006.
Photos are by Jacob Krupnick. Thanks for the tip, Tjep!
- Clemens Weisshaar and Reed Kram design c…ar-sharing programme for Audi
- Revelation by Karim Rashid for Bombay Sa…pphire
- Designed in Hackney: chandeliers by Stua…rt Haygarth
- Quell & Company designs iPhone dock to b…e "at home in the home"
- Side Chair One and Two by Alexander Knel…ler
- Pelle, Mikkel and Gullspira by Hella Jon…gerius for IKEA
- GTF unveil neon installation
- Empty Light by Amanda Buckley
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up extended to 16… July
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories