Dutch designer Joris Laarman has created a new edition to his Bone furniture range.
The Bone Armchair, created in a limited edition of 12 and exhibited by New York gallery Friedman Benda, is moulded from a mixture of marble and porcelain mixed with resin.
See Laarman's Bone Chair and Bone Chaise plus an explanation of how they were made in our story from December 2006.
Photos are by Jacob Krupnick. Thanks for the tip, Tjep!
- Ora by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Watch Sto…re
- Ploum by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Li…gne Roset
- Stefan Sagmeister in Belgrade
- Meta launch in Milan
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Tom Dixon
- Animal Tales by Ding3000
- Design Miami/Basel 2008: Designers of th…e Future winners
- Soot by Note Design Studio and Karolina …Stenfelt
- Glamour Factory by Studio Job and Viktor… & Rolf
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories