Dutch designer Joris Laarman has created a new edition to his Bone furniture range.
The Bone Armchair, created in a limited edition of 12 and exhibited by New York gallery Friedman Benda, is moulded from a mixture of marble and porcelain mixed with resin.
See Laarman's Bone Chair and Bone Chaise plus an explanation of how they were made in our story from December 2006.
Photos are by Jacob Krupnick. Thanks for the tip, Tjep!
- Designers Lucy.D rethink "kitsch" Vienne…se cakes for historic Café Landtmann
- Metal Lace drain by Joana Meroz
- "You'll probably need an aspirin" after …my Design Museum show, says Paul Smith
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Eilish …Macintosh
- Cylinda and Dot by Paul Smith for Stelto…n
- Mafalda by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
- Artificial flowers by Hella Jongerius
- The Blue Fence Project by StudioSupernic…he
- Alcarol uses resin to preserve worm hole…s in wooden bench
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories