Dutch designer Joris Laarman has created a new edition to his Bone furniture range.
The Bone Armchair, created in a limited edition of 12 and exhibited by New York gallery Friedman Benda, is moulded from a mixture of marble and porcelain mixed with resin.
See Laarman's Bone Chair and Bone Chaise plus an explanation of how they were made in our story from December 2006.
Photos are by Jacob Krupnick. Thanks for the tip, Tjep!
- Frame Sofa by Hyung Suk Cho
- Charlotte Perriand: designer, photograph…er, activist at the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich
- Childhood Memories by Studioroom906
- Meta at Design Miami
- Yves Behar moves towards the connected g…arden with Edyn
- Royal Extreme by Una Hlin Kristjansdotti…r
- Designers of the Future reveal interacti…ve jellyfish and tools for space exploration
- Blå Station launches mobile Morris Jr c…hair
- "We have created a new type of water" - …Philippe Starck
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories