Dutch designer Joris Laarman has created a new edition to his Bone furniture range.
The Bone Armchair, created in a limited edition of 12 and exhibited by New York gallery Friedman Benda, is moulded from a mixture of marble and porcelain mixed with resin.
See Laarman's Bone Chair and Bone Chaise plus an explanation of how they were made in our story from December 2006.
Photos are by Jacob Krupnick. Thanks for the tip, Tjep!
- Timeless Objects by Boym Partners
- Smart Forjeremy by Jeremy Scott
- Revelation by Karim Rashid for Bombay Sa…pphire
- Haori Hakama and Yukuta by NOI
- iD Cutlery by Ineke Hans
- Brassware by Skultuna
- Poke Stool by Kyuhyung Cho for Innermost
- The Andy Warhol Temporary Museum by LIKE…architects
- Wanders seeks creatives for Amsterdam ce…ntre
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories