Dutch designer Joris Laarman has created a new edition to his Bone furniture range.
The Bone Armchair, created in a limited edition of 12 and exhibited by New York gallery Friedman Benda, is moulded from a mixture of marble and porcelain mixed with resin.
See Laarman's Bone Chair and Bone Chaise plus an explanation of how they were made in our story from December 2006.
Photos are by Jacob Krupnick. Thanks for the tip, Tjep!
- Bureau Nota by Elisabeth Lux for e15
- Successful Living by Diesel Creative Tea…m and Foscarini
- Plicate by Benjamin Hubert for NAVA
- BaObab by Philippe Starck for Vitra
- INDEX: Award winners 2011
- Pollee by UiWE
- Industrial Facility adds Branca Stool to… collection for Mattiazzi
- Apprentice shoes by Doshi Levien
- Gifu by María del Pilar Velasco and Pau… Stephens
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories