Dutch designer Joris Laarman has created a new edition to his Bone furniture range.
The Bone Armchair, created in a limited edition of 12 and exhibited by New York gallery Friedman Benda, is moulded from a mixture of marble and porcelain mixed with resin.
See Laarman's Bone Chair and Bone Chaise plus an explanation of how they were made in our story from December 2006.
Photos are by Jacob Krupnick. Thanks for the tip, Tjep!
- Banquet by Paula O'Connor
- Shadow City by Izabela Boloz
- Bucchero by Siba Sahabi
- Cashmere blanket by Damien Hirst
- Nismo smartwatch by Nissan
- Clerkenwell Design Week 2013 movie
- Famous buildings become abstract block…s of colour in Federico Babina's Archishape series
- Bush of Iron by Nacho Carbonell
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on his desig…n for the Olympic cauldron
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories