New pieces include a desk in Baas' Sculpt series (above) and a new range of carved wooden pieces created for Contrasts Gallery in Shanghai (top image and below).
Maarten Baas, April 2008 : exhibition, showing an overview of the works by Maarten Baas and Studio Baas & Den Herder from the past 5 years.
The exhibition will show works, that have been made in cooperation with other parties, such as Moss, Contrasts, Rossana Orlandi and Established & Sons. Furthermore, the exhibition will also give an inside view on the studio that Maarten Baas shares with producer Bas den Herder. Prototypes, experiments, failures and work that is still in development will be shown in Autoriparazione Voghera.
Via Voghera 8, Zona Tortona, 20144, Milano
16 – 20 April
Opening times: 10:00 – 20:00
- Shrub by Zhili Liu
- Hide & Seek by THINKK Studio
- KAPKAR / BB-N34 by Frank Havermans
- Sagmeister & Walsh uses "sacred geometry…" to rebrand New York's Jewish Museum
- Jewellery and objects by Kelly McCallum
- Hot Desk by Boys and Girls
- RCA graduates in Harvey Nichols windows
- Rice-Design at 100% Design Tokyo
- Paul Loebach's PEG chair slots together …(suggestively)
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories