Each piece is made by combining cut crystals with hand-blown liquid crystal, as shown in the pictures of their production below.
Front say they "have let the precision-cut crystals merge with hot liquid crystal to create a method where all the objects get an individual expression."
For more on Swarovksi Crystal Palace at Milan this year, see our previous story.
- Not For Highway Use by Jérôme Dumetz
- Soft Oak chair by Pepe Heykoop
- Log sofa by Patricia Urquiola for Artela…no
- ZiG by Ryan Frank
- Antibodies by the Campana Brothers at Vi…tra Design Museum
- Cardboard Bicycle by Izhar Gafni
- Breeze by HawaSoo
- The Radio by Kosmos Project
- Basalt desk accessories by Jeonghwa Seo …originate from a Korean island
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories