Each piece is made by combining cut crystals with hand-blown liquid crystal, as shown in the pictures of their production below.
Front say they "have let the precision-cut crystals merge with hot liquid crystal to create a method where all the objects get an individual expression."
For more on Swarovksi Crystal Palace at Milan this year, see our previous story.
- Design Miami seeks nominations for 2008 …Designer of the Future
- Well of Life by Arik Levy
- Luca Cipelletti plasters Milan gallery w…ith manure for Shit Show
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Matthew Hilton
- Bokja for Al Sabah Art & Design Collecti…on
- Antenna by Neil Poulton for Vertigo Bird
- CU29 chair by Tom Dixon
- The Copper Collection by Aldo Bakker at …Thomas Eyck
- Technology and Design: the digital indus…trial revolution
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories