Each piece is made by combining cut crystals with hand-blown liquid crystal, as shown in the pictures of their production below.
Front say they "have let the precision-cut crystals merge with hot liquid crystal to create a method where all the objects get an individual expression."
For more on Swarovksi Crystal Palace at Milan this year, see our previous story.
- Dezeen Screen: Ian Callum on the Jaguar… C-X75
- A New Bus for London by Heatherwick Stud…ios
- Hand Forged by Julien Renault
- Marc Fornes creates pink "envelope of ex…periential tension" for Situation Room installation
- Vote for your favourite design in the Bo…mbay Sapphire Designer Glass Competition
- Rattan backrest curves around Hiroomi Ta…hara's Wrap sofa
- NeoLithic by Matthias Kaeding
- The Skullmate by Luke Twigger
- New Pinterest board: paper design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories