Each piece is made by combining cut crystals with hand-blown liquid crystal, as shown in the pictures of their production below.
Front say they "have let the precision-cut crystals merge with hot liquid crystal to create a method where all the objects get an individual expression."
For more on Swarovksi Crystal Palace at Milan this year, see our previous story.
- Momentary by Catarina Hällzon
- Carat by Arihiro Miyake
- Studio Job & the Groninger Museum
- Green Belt underwear by David Adjaye for… PACT
- Designed in Hackney: Josiah pendant ligh…t by Terence Woodgate
- Paralympic design: competitive handcycle…s
- Daniel Buren installs mirrors and colour…ed glass on Le Corbusier's Cité Radieuse rooftop
- Ondo by Kenyon Yeh
- Curve Frame Sofa Set by Hyung Suk Cho
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories