Each piece is made by combining cut crystals with hand-blown liquid crystal, as shown in the pictures of their production below.
Front say they "have let the precision-cut crystals merge with hot liquid crystal to create a method where all the objects get an individual expression."
For more on Swarovksi Crystal Palace at Milan this year, see our previous story.
- Colo dishwasher by Peter Schwartz and …Helene Steiner
- Martyna Barbara Golik translates taste…s into textiles
- Catalytic Clothing by Helen Storey and… Tony Ryan
- Pavilion made of 3D-printed salt by Em…erging Objects
- Help Japan Poster by Wieden + Kennedy
- Fashion collection features solar pane…ls for charging a mobile phone
- New silver-faced Vigorelli by Matteo R…agni at Dezeen Watch Store
- O by Tokujin Yoshioka at Dezeen Watch …Store
- Ruché beds and tables by Inga Sempé …for Ligne Roset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories