Each piece is made by combining cut crystals with hand-blown liquid crystal, as shown in the pictures of their production below.
Front say they "have let the precision-cut crystals merge with hot liquid crystal to create a method where all the objects get an individual expression."
For more on Swarovksi Crystal Palace at Milan this year, see our previous story.
- RGB lighting installation by Flynn Talbo…t casts multicoloured shadows
- Dark Noon by Nendo at Dezeen Watch Store
- Rattan backrest curves around Hiroomi Ta…hara's Wrap sofa
- Visitors scratch walls and furniture to …create coloured etchings in Itay Ohaly installation
- Assa Ashuach at Rabih Hage Gallery
- Spool Chair by Keisuke Fujiwara
- Tout Va Bien cabinet by Antoine Audiau a…nd Manuel Warosz
- THREE packaging by Nendo
- Empty Light by Amanda Buckley
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories