The exhibition Richard Rogers + Architects opened at the Design Museum in London last night, and Dezeen was there to record a conversation between Rogers (above), Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic (below) and exhibition designer Ab Rogers.
Click the play icon above to pay the podcast.
- Television Cultural Centre by OMA
- Tucson Mountain Retreat by DUST
- Casa Mororó by Studio MK27 is a 65-me…tre-long house in rural Brazil
- Centre Zamet by 3LHD Architects
- Baroque palace renovated to create Cas…al Balaguer Cultural Centre
- Shiver House's plastic shingles change… shape to create a shelter in bad weather
- Slideshow feature: Fogo Island Artists…' Studios by Saunders Architecture
- Classroom extension by Studio Webb
- Laddered metal fins angle from the fac…ade of Cambridgeshire laboratory by Abell Nepp
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories