The exhibition Richard Rogers + Architects opened at the Design Museum in London last night, and Dezeen was there to record a conversation between Rogers (above), Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic (below) and exhibition designer Ab Rogers.
Click the play icon above to pay the podcast.
- Caramel's narrow CJ5 House in Vienna enc…loses a sunken courtyard garden
- Pasarela del Arganzuela by Dominique Per…rault
- Home 07 by i29
- Memorial Blocks Berlin by Daniel Clement…s
- Treehouse Solling raised above an artifi…cial lake on stilts
- Concrete columns frame the entrance to J…ohn McAslan's Lancaster University building
- House+ by Pracownia Architektury Głowac…ki
- Sports Pavillion by MoederscheimMoonen
- Toy library in Bonneuil-sur-Marne by LAN… Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories