The exhibition Richard Rogers + Architects opened at the Design Museum in London last night, and Dezeen was there to record a conversation between Rogers (above), Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic (below) and exhibition designer Ab Rogers.
Click the play icon above to pay the podcast.
- Spring Gardens by Peter Barber Architect…s
- House in Pedrogão by Phyd Arquitectura
- Yuko Nagayama's cafe and sweet shop wrap…s around a tree
- Rolls by Sinato
- Copper-clad chapel in Finland has a curv…ing wooden frame like a ship's hull
- Houses in Cyprus by Iosa Ghini Associati
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2012 by Herz…og & de Meuron and Ai Weiwei
- Lee Hall College of Architecture by Thom…as Phifer and Partners
- Guggenheim Extension Story by Oiio Archi…tecture Office
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories