“It’s as if everyone these days has come from or is going to somewhere else... " explains Hecht. "Two-Timer is a useful expression of this modern condition, merging two different time zones into one clock.”
See more from Established & Sons in Milan in our previous stories:
The following text is from Established & Sons:
Many cities, with London no exception, continue to experience the mass movement of people. It’s as if everyone these days has come from somewhere else. The Two Timer clock acknowledges this modern condition with two clocks sharing the same dial.
How curious an idea - it’s as if a finger has stretched a round clock to form a little corner – an offspring, if you like. Two quartz movements, with a carefully devised dial, are housed in a steel frame.
Designed in two sizes, it will sit happily in the home, the office, the hospital, the hotel, the airline lounge, or the foyer of a financial building. It illustrates that even with different time zones we are of one world.
- Netherlands design duos to present rugs …at Dutch Design Week
- SitTable by UNStudio for Prooff
- Studio Job designs "rock and roll" garde…n furniture for Seletti
- Paizi 38 installation by reMIX Studio
- The Wish List: emerging designers produc…e objects for Hadid, Foster, Rogers and more
- Maker Faire Africa Workshop at Afrofutur…e
- Inga Sempé's modular pinboard for Hay t…idies away small items
- Giant Cubebot by David Weeks for Quinze …& Milanand Areaware at MOST
- Charles Pétillon fills abandoned spaces… with white balloons
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories