“It’s as if everyone these days has come from or is going to somewhere else... " explains Hecht. "Two-Timer is a useful expression of this modern condition, merging two different time zones into one clock.”
See more from Established & Sons in Milan in our previous stories:
The following text is from Established & Sons:
Many cities, with London no exception, continue to experience the mass movement of people. It’s as if everyone these days has come from somewhere else. The Two Timer clock acknowledges this modern condition with two clocks sharing the same dial.
How curious an idea - it’s as if a finger has stretched a round clock to form a little corner – an offspring, if you like. Two quartz movements, with a carefully devised dial, are housed in a steel frame.
Designed in two sizes, it will sit happily in the home, the office, the hospital, the hotel, the airline lounge, or the foyer of a financial building. It illustrates that even with different time zones we are of one world.
- Wen Jing Lai mixes knives and forks with… chopsticks to create Westiental cutlery
- Hans J. Wegner's CH88 chair put into pro…duction by Carl Hansen & Son
- Close to be Open by Agnes Ögren and Val…erie Otte
- 100% Inspiration: Dominic McCausland
- COD by Rami Tareef
- Silt tea set by VW+BS
- Badkast by Anna van der Lei
- On the Rock vessels by Lee Broom to laun…ch at Milan dinner party
- Mondaine pocketwatch and ladies' timepie…ce arrive at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories