The trays, called 100 Piazze, are made of silver-plated brass.
They depict squares including Campidoglio in Rome, Piazza del Mercato in Lucca, Piazza Santissima Annunziata in Florence, Piazza dell'Annunziata in Venaria Reale, Piazza della Scala in Milan, Piazza Ducale in Vigevano and Piazza San Carlo in Turin.
- BAC chair by Jasper Morrison for Cappe…llini
- Dezeen's London Design Festival 2013 h…ighlights
- Claesson Koivisto Rune extends its W13…1aluminium lighting range for Wästberg
- Otto by Paolo Cappello for Miniforms
- 300 Coloured Vases by Hella Jongerius …at Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Mutation by Ora-Ïto for Citroën
- Noidoi's multifunctional Pulse daybed …combines a resting space, magazine rack and serving tray
- Re-Imagined Chair by Studiomama for th…e Stepney Green Design Collection
- Vitra Design Museum hosts Alvar Aalto …retrospective
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories