Häberli originally designed the Leeloo collection for jeweller Marc-Jens Biegel about three years ago, but the new issue of 19 pieces is the first time they have been available in silver.
Häberli's exhibition, Alfredo Häberli Design Development - SurroundThings, opens at the Zurich Museum of Design on 27 June.
Here's some info from Biegel:
Leeloo - Limited museum edition in sterling silver. Design: Alfredo Häberli
To date Biegel has been known as a small manufacturer of very exclusive jewellery in gold and platinum, which was conceived by European designer stars, such as Tom Dixon, Konstantin Grcic or the Bouroullec brothers.
The museum collection Leeloo, design by Alfredo Häberli, will be the first limited edition in sterling silver. It is therefore positioned in a price segment which will render it quite irresistible to design aficionados.
Marc-Jens Biegel has issued this series of 19 pieces each on the occasion of the exhibition “SurroundThings – Alfredo Häberli Design Development” at the Zurich Museum of Design (27 June – 21 September 2008) – it is strictly limited, registered and certified.
- Ferm Living adds graphic textiles and ru…bber coated vessels to homeware collection
- XS architecture vs XL furniture by Worap…ong Manupipatpong
- Bouroullecs and Heatherwick for Magis
- Escapism by Daniel Widrig, Iris van Herp…en and .MGX by Materialise
- BMW Art Car by Jeff Koons
- El Mil del Poaig by CuldeSac
- //Slash sofa by Adrien Rovero for Campeg…gi
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Craig G…reen
- Benjamin Hubert dresses up dining chairs… with Talma collection for Moroso
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories