Japanese designers Inly Products have completed the interior of a hair salon in Osaka called Pulir.
'Pulir' is a Spanish word meaning 'to polish'.
Takahiro Fujii of Inly Products says of the project: "Both the inside and the outside want you to be beautiful to a visitor. The trademark and the mirror were made from such a desire in the octagon, and it resulted in the image polished up from the raw ore of the diamond. "
- SoleRebels by Dom Arquitectura and Asa S…tudio
- Great Indoors Awards winners
- Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Shophouses 4 x 8 m Bangkok by Peter Nits…ch
- Another Country's first showroom opens i…n London
- OrganiCube by Christian Precht
- Shadowboxing exhibition by Slowscape Col…lective
- The Monastery by Eriksen Skajaa Architec…ts
- Textile Shipping Containers by Overtrede…rs W
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories