Japanese designers Inly Products have completed the interior of a hair salon in Osaka called Pulir.
'Pulir' is a Spanish word meaning 'to polish'.
Takahiro Fujii of Inly Products says of the project: "Both the inside and the outside want you to be beautiful to a visitor. The trademark and the mirror were made from such a desire in the octagon, and it resulted in the image polished up from the raw ore of the diamond. "
- A Red Object by 3Gatti Architecture Stud…io
- Nike Canteen by UXUS
- Sinato raises an apartment ceiling to sq…ueeze in an extra floor
- David Ben-Gurion's former home renovated… by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Headvertising office by Corvin Cristian
- Hotel Ballymun
- Shop&Show by Tracey Neuls
- Little Catch fishmonger in Shanghai is l…ined with a metal-frame "net"
- The Pegasi by Konarska-Konarski
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories