Japanese designers Inly Products have completed the interior of a hair salon in Osaka called Pulir.
'Pulir' is a Spanish word meaning 'to polish'.
Takahiro Fujii of Inly Products says of the project: "Both the inside and the outside want you to be beautiful to a visitor. The trademark and the mirror were made from such a desire in the octagon, and it resulted in the image polished up from the raw ore of the diamond. "
- Evernote by Studio O+A
- Shopify offices by MSDS Studio feature m…eeting rooms designed to look like shipping containers
- Aesop store by Studioilse
- Hanging sticks create illusions of chair…s at Issey Miyake boutique in Tokyo
- Foursquare New York by Audra Canfield, D…erek Stewart and Dennis Crowley
- Jaffa Flat by Pitsou Kedem
- Amanda Levete's Tincan restaurant presen…ts tinned seafood as "objects of desire"
- Ostel communist-style hotel in Berlin
- Chit.Chat and Positive.Negative by J. Ma…yer H.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories