Japanese designers Inly Products have completed the interior of a hair salon in Osaka called Pulir.
'Pulir' is a Spanish word meaning 'to polish'.
Takahiro Fujii of Inly Products says of the project: "Both the inside and the outside want you to be beautiful to a visitor. The trademark and the mirror were made from such a desire in the octagon, and it resulted in the image polished up from the raw ore of the diamond. "
- 26 Lounge Bar by Cor
- WUHAO Curated Shop by Isabelle Pascal
- Casa Son Vida by Marcel Wanders
- El Portillo by Stone Designs
- Oslo boutique by Snøhetta reinterprets …the Scandinavian story of creation
- Tokyo Baby Cafe by Nendo
- New Pinterest board: bathrooms
- Grzegorz Layer creates a menswear store …inside a former sewing factory
- Interno Giorno by Teka Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories