Japanese designers Inly Products have completed the interior of a hair salon in Osaka called Pulir.
'Pulir' is a Spanish word meaning 'to polish'.
Takahiro Fujii of Inly Products says of the project: "Both the inside and the outside want you to be beautiful to a visitor. The trademark and the mirror were made from such a desire in the octagon, and it resulted in the image polished up from the raw ore of the diamond. "
- Snog frozen yogurt shop by Cinimod Stu…dio
- Form Us With Love creates waterfront b…eer garden for a Stockholm museum
- Norbert Wangen for Boffi
- Mercato at Three on the Bund by Neri&H…u
- Artist in Jewellery by David Watkins
- The Upside Dome by Gijs Van Vaerenberg…h
- B&B Italia Showroom by Pitsou Kedem
- Vaulted brick ceilings revealed inside… renovated Barcelona apartment
- Gagosian Paris by Caruso St John and J…ean-Francois Bodin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories