Japanese designers Inly Products have completed the interior of a hair salon in Osaka called Pulir.
'Pulir' is a Spanish word meaning 'to polish'.
Takahiro Fujii of Inly Products says of the project: "Both the inside and the outside want you to be beautiful to a visitor. The trademark and the mirror were made from such a desire in the octagon, and it resulted in the image polished up from the raw ore of the diamond. "
- Nature Factory by Makoto Tanijiri
- adidas by Stella McCartney store by APA
- Gummo offices by i29
- Google Tel Aviv by Camenzind Evolution
- Aesop's Hollywood Road store features pa…le oak, copper and blackened steel
- NYC information centre by WXY Architectu…re
- Zecc Architecten transforms an old water… tower into a parkland observation point
- John Lewis Fashion Pavilion by Grimshaw
- Furniture by Faye Toogood for Opening Ce…remony
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories