The lamps feature a red cable wound around fixings on the metal bases.
The collection includes table, floor and wall lamps.
"Ariane is a range of lamps composed of a plastic lampshade interacting with metallic structures," says Larmaraud. "A long, red cable winds, undulates and really defines the shape of each product."
The lamps were awarded with a Red Dot Design Award 2008.
- A Gust of Wind by Paul Cocksedge
- XO-3 by fuseproject
- Freedom of Creation at 100% Design
- e15 unveils wood and marble home accesso…ries collection
- Produzione Privata by Michele De Lucchi
- Bloom lamps by Kristine Five Melvær
- SHY Light by Bec Brittain
- Grid Plank and Grid Table by Daphna Laur…ens
- Neck Frame by Andrew McConnell could be …worn like "a structural second skin"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories