The lamps feature a red cable wound around fixings on the metal bases.
The collection includes table, floor and wall lamps.
"Ariane is a range of lamps composed of a plastic lampshade interacting with metallic structures," says Larmaraud. "A long, red cable winds, undulates and really defines the shape of each product."
The lamps were awarded with a Red Dot Design Award 2008.
- 4millimetri table by Studiocharlie
- Nangchang Nangchang bamboo installation …by Kengo Kuma
- Piet Hein Eek's first eyewear range debu…ts at Dutch Design Week
- Aesthetics of Domestic Sound by Lise Lef…ebvre
- Ingo Maurer with Ron Arad
- Boombench by NL Architects
- Vitra adapts Eames Wire Chair for outdoo…r use
- Geof Ramsay provides an alternative to s…itting on stairs with Steps bench
- Tin Man No. 11 by Kacey Wong
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories