The lamps feature a red cable wound around fixings on the metal bases.
The collection includes table, floor and wall lamps.
"Ariane is a range of lamps composed of a plastic lampshade interacting with metallic structures," says Larmaraud. "A long, red cable winds, undulates and really defines the shape of each product."
The lamps were awarded with a Red Dot Design Award 2008.
- Curtain Call by Ron Arad at the Roundhou…se
- Tokyo Designers Week interviews: Jaime H…ayón
- O3 by Designaffairs Studio
- Rotary Mechanical Smartphone by Richard …Clarkson
- Tap Top by Neil Barron
- Nemo by Fabio Novembre for Driade
- Five Star Crockery by Judith Montens
- Santos chair by Joel Escalona
- World Carpets by Marcel Wanders 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories