The lamps feature a red cable wound around fixings on the metal bases.
The collection includes table, floor and wall lamps.
"Ariane is a range of lamps composed of a plastic lampshade interacting with metallic structures," says Larmaraud. "A long, red cable winds, undulates and really defines the shape of each product."
The lamps were awarded with a Red Dot Design Award 2008.
- The Idea of a Tree by Mischer’Traxler
- Buckinghamshire New University at ercol
- Vitra adapts Eames Wire Chair for outdoo…r use
- Vue by fuseproject and Issey Miyake
- Chinese stools by Wieki Somers
- Big-Game Overview
- Bon Marché to host Finn Juhl furniture …exhibition
- Famous modernist chair shapes merged int…o a bar stool by Eugeni Quitllet
- Domestic wind turbine by Ben Storan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories