The lamps feature a red cable wound around fixings on the metal bases.
The collection includes table, floor and wall lamps.
"Ariane is a range of lamps composed of a plastic lampshade interacting with metallic structures," says Larmaraud. "A long, red cable winds, undulates and really defines the shape of each product."
The lamps were awarded with a Red Dot Design Award 2008.
- New photos of work by Heath Nash
- Alec Issigonis "would be happy that MINI… is alive and kicking" says BMW design chief
- Open Source Sea Chair by Studio Swine
- Concrete Cloth by Concrete Canvas
- Designed in Hackney: Resort 2012 by Chri…stopher Kane
- Mut Design launches "male" and "female" …outdoor chairs for Expormim
- Light Jars by Kristine Five Melvær
- How they did the floor at the KEF launch
- Zaha Hadid and John Pawson for Fusital
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories