Designer Fabio Novembre has belatedly sent us these images of Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Rondine, a retrospective exhibition of his work at Rotonda di via Besana in Milan, which ended last month.
Update 10/07/08: unfortunately we've had to take most of the images down again as they had been promised to another magazine and we didn't know that. Oh well, when the embargo is over we'll put them up again!
The exhibition title means 'Teach me too the freedom of swallows'.
Open from 11 April to 8 June, the exhibition was designed by Peter Bottazzi and curated by Beppe Finessi.
Dezeen stories about Fabio Novembre:
- Poke Stool by Kyuhyung Cho for Innermost
- Workstead bolts together metal rods to f…orm lighting for Another Country
- WasteLandscape by Elise Morin and Cléme…nce Eliard
- Alternative Olympic posters by Sarah Hyn…dman
- Hacker by Michael Young at Dezeen Watch …Store
- Orishiki Handbag by Naoki Kawamoto
- Building Tilelamp at Casa do Lado by 20.…87
- Slow White by Bo Reudler - new pieces
- Electric Light Shoe by Freedom of Creati…on
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories