Designer Fabio Novembre has belatedly sent us these images of Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Rondine, a retrospective exhibition of his work at Rotonda di via Besana in Milan, which ended last month.
Update 10/07/08: unfortunately we've had to take most of the images down again as they had been promised to another magazine and we didn't know that. Oh well, when the embargo is over we'll put them up again!
The exhibition title means 'Teach me too the freedom of swallows'.
Open from 11 April to 8 June, the exhibition was designed by Peter Bottazzi and curated by Beppe Finessi.
Dezeen stories about Fabio Novembre:
- This&That by Fabrica
- iD Cutlery by Ineke Hans
- Floor lamp that tilts backwards by Mifun…e Design Studio
- Kora Vases by Studiopepe for Spotti Ediz…ioni
- Simon Legald simplifies wine accessories… for Normann Copenhagen
- Kitchenware by Ole Jensen for Room Copen…hagen
- Clothes rack by Martha Schwindling looks… like a bean trellis
- Het Kruikantoor by Tim Vinke
- Zaha Hadid's gold bracelet is embedded w…ith 1,048 diamonds
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories