Designer Fabio Novembre has belatedly sent us these images of Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Rondine, a retrospective exhibition of his work at Rotonda di via Besana in Milan, which ended last month.
Update 10/07/08: unfortunately we've had to take most of the images down again as they had been promised to another magazine and we didn't know that. Oh well, when the embargo is over we'll put them up again!
The exhibition title means 'Teach me too the freedom of swallows'.
Open from 11 April to 8 June, the exhibition was designed by Peter Bottazzi and curated by Beppe Finessi.
Dezeen stories about Fabio Novembre:
- Dezeen Watch Store: VOID V03 by David …Ericsson
- Berg Frei! by Nicole Losos
- Lost in Translation by Studio Makkink …& Bey
- Furniture by Axel Bjurström
- The Recovery Lounge by Priestmangoode
- Portus sofa system by Lammhults design…ed to create a "room within a room"
- Alfashion by Sophie Lepinoy
- Assemble's Brutalist Playground is a c…limbable landscape of ice-cream-coloured shapes
- Water Calligraphy Device by Nicholas …Hanna
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories