Designer Fabio Novembre has belatedly sent us these images of Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Rondine, a retrospective exhibition of his work at Rotonda di via Besana in Milan, which ended last month.
Update 10/07/08: unfortunately we've had to take most of the images down again as they had been promised to another magazine and we didn't know that. Oh well, when the embargo is over we'll put them up again!
The exhibition title means 'Teach me too the freedom of swallows'.
Open from 11 April to 8 June, the exhibition was designed by Peter Bottazzi and curated by Beppe Finessi.
Dezeen stories about Fabio Novembre:
- Basic Armchair by Lagranja Design
- Form Us With Love draws giant natural ob…jects for first graphics collection
- Bureau Nota by Elisabeth Lux for e15
- Tape Measure Project by Debbie Smyth
- Craftica by Formafantasma
- Commedia Dell'Arte Couture Edition figur…es by Nymphenburg
- [d3] contest winners at IMM Cologne 2009
- Drawer Kitchen by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Blond and Bieber's dyes made from algae …"don't harm nature at all"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories