Designer Fabio Novembre has belatedly sent us these images of Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Rondine, a retrospective exhibition of his work at Rotonda di via Besana in Milan, which ended last month.
Update 10/07/08: unfortunately we've had to take most of the images down again as they had been promised to another magazine and we didn't know that. Oh well, when the embargo is over we'll put them up again!
The exhibition title means 'Teach me too the freedom of swallows'.
Open from 11 April to 8 June, the exhibition was designed by Peter Bottazzi and curated by Beppe Finessi.
Dezeen stories about Fabio Novembre:
- Lighting design in New York is "like Dut…ch design in the nineties"
- Architectural Review redesign by Alexand…er Boxill
- Solar plane to embark on fuel-free fligh…t around the world
- Colour by Daniel Rybakken and Andreas En…gesvik
- Park Life folding armchair by Jasper Mor…rison for Kettal
- Watch the design evolution of the bicycl…e in a one-minute animation
- Haas Brothers and Monkeybiz dress Afreak…s monsters in colourful beads
- Press Lamp by Nendo for Lasvit
- Jamie Zigelbaum's acrylic stalactite lig…hts respond to movement underneath
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories