Designer Fabio Novembre has belatedly sent us these images of Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Rondine, a retrospective exhibition of his work at Rotonda di via Besana in Milan, which ended last month.
Update 10/07/08: unfortunately we've had to take most of the images down again as they had been promised to another magazine and we didn't know that. Oh well, when the embargo is over we'll put them up again!
The exhibition title means 'Teach me too the freedom of swallows'.
Open from 11 April to 8 June, the exhibition was designed by Peter Bottazzi and curated by Beppe Finessi.
Dezeen stories about Fabio Novembre:
- JAILmake pop-up studio at Tent London
- Dezeen Platform: Denis Guidone
- Folkform's Skyline lamp now produced b…y Örsjö Belysning
- S - Chair Transformers by Beton
- ITSOK Fluorescents by Sighn
- Elaine Yan Ling Ng's interactive Sunde…w installation coils in response to movement
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Paul Cocksedg…e
- Featured designer: Thomas Heatherwick
- The Beauty of Nothingness by Nicolas C…heng
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories