Designer Fabio Novembre has belatedly sent us these images of Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Rondine, a retrospective exhibition of his work at Rotonda di via Besana in Milan, which ended last month.
Update 10/07/08: unfortunately we've had to take most of the images down again as they had been promised to another magazine and we didn't know that. Oh well, when the embargo is over we'll put them up again!
The exhibition title means 'Teach me too the freedom of swallows'.
Open from 11 April to 8 June, the exhibition was designed by Peter Bottazzi and curated by Beppe Finessi.
Dezeen stories about Fabio Novembre:
- Ribbon coat rack by Hemal Patel
- Interieur 2012 uniforms by Damien Fredri…ksen Ravn
- Dusen Dusen creates ever-changing magnet…ic mural for Wanted Design show in Brooklyn
- Making of Thomas Heatherwick's London 20…12 Olympic cauldron
- Dezeen presents upcoming designers and b…rands at Home
- London building turned upside down by Al…ex Chinneck
- Wooden Mesh by Diego Vencato
- Clothing designed for chairs by Bernotat… & Co
- Studio Nomad's mirror installation refle…cts fragments of forest at a Hungarian music festival
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories