Designer Fabio Novembre has belatedly sent us these images of Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Rondine, a retrospective exhibition of his work at Rotonda di via Besana in Milan, which ended last month.
Update 10/07/08: unfortunately we've had to take most of the images down again as they had been promised to another magazine and we didn't know that. Oh well, when the embargo is over we'll put them up again!
The exhibition title means 'Teach me too the freedom of swallows'.
Open from 11 April to 8 June, the exhibition was designed by Peter Bottazzi and curated by Beppe Finessi.
Dezeen stories about Fabio Novembre:
- Eindhoven design studio Formafantasma is… "experimenting with lava"
- Nokia E-Cu by Patrick Hyland
- Aintree by Tomás Alonso at Vera, Chapte…r One
- Single Hand Watches by Defakto
- Paralympic design: adaptive sailing equi…pment
- Arne Quinze at Swarovski Crystal Palace
- Mondaine pocketwatch and ladies' timepie…ce arrive at Dezeen Watch Store
- New 300 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Shanghai by hop!design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories