Designer Fabio Novembre has belatedly sent us these images of Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Rondine, a retrospective exhibition of his work at Rotonda di via Besana in Milan, which ended last month.
Update 10/07/08: unfortunately we've had to take most of the images down again as they had been promised to another magazine and we didn't know that. Oh well, when the embargo is over we'll put them up again!
The exhibition title means 'Teach me too the freedom of swallows'.
Open from 11 April to 8 June, the exhibition was designed by Peter Bottazzi and curated by Beppe Finessi.
Dezeen stories about Fabio Novembre:
- A Touch of Green at Droog
- Colourful speckles and polka dots patter…n fabrics by Studio Hanna Whitehead
- Renzo Piano designs handbag to match new… Whitney Museum
- Tax Forms by FormNation
- Fabrica's Statera desk tidy brings plant…s into the workplace
- Austrians protest government spending wi…th concrete model city
- Drawing vessels by Fumiaki Goto
- Shenu: Hydrolemic System by Takram
- Bocci 28 Series chandelier at Spazio Ros…anna Orlandi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories