Designer Fabio Novembre has belatedly sent us these images of Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Rondine, a retrospective exhibition of his work at Rotonda di via Besana in Milan, which ended last month.
Update 10/07/08: unfortunately we've had to take most of the images down again as they had been promised to another magazine and we didn't know that. Oh well, when the embargo is over we'll put them up again!
The exhibition title means 'Teach me too the freedom of swallows'.
Open from 11 April to 8 June, the exhibition was designed by Peter Bottazzi and curated by Beppe Finessi.
Dezeen stories about Fabio Novembre:
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- Koloro-desk by Torafu Architects
- Everyday Special by Mr Jones Watches
- Noughts and Crosses tables by Michael So…deau for Modus
- Bril’s Coniferous Clock is filled with… leaves that take a year to die
- Moon by Matthias Demacker
- N12 3D-printed bikini by Continuum Fashi…on and Shapeways
- Companion Parrot by Tithi Kutchamuch
- Partridge Tables by DesignByThem
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories