Here's a selection of furniture designed by Dublin-based architects Tierney Haines.
The following captions are provided by Tierney Haines:
Tendon Chair (above) – Clear epoxy finished Carbon fibre over foam core construction. The intention is to create a minimal organic chair with a weight of under 800grms.
Trip Table and Chairs (above and below) – An oak dining ensemble of six chairs and dining table. The form of the three legged chairs is reflected in the splayed leg table. The low backed chairs slide under the table when not in use.
REFVA2A (Bento Chair, below) - A square dining chair for a forthcoming table. Also intended to sit sculpturally at rest on its own. In walnut
REFVCA3 (Stilletto Chair, below) - A walnut dining chair
- Benjamin Hubert plays with slip-castin…g process to create seamed ceramic tableware
- Postmodernism is back: introducing Dez…een's Pomo summer
- Perles necklace collection by Ronan an…d Erwan Bouroullec
- Tailored Wood by Raw Edges for Cappell…ini
- Telephones by Chauhan Studio
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talk: Fabio Nove…mbre transcript
- Donna Wilson designs new tartan for Ab…erdeenshire
- Analogia Project and Alessio Sarri sha…pe vases with explosives
- In No Time by Sandra Backlund
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories