Here's a selection of furniture designed by Dublin-based architects Tierney Haines.
The following captions are provided by Tierney Haines:
Tendon Chair (above) – Clear epoxy finished Carbon fibre over foam core construction. The intention is to create a minimal organic chair with a weight of under 800grms.
Trip Table and Chairs (above and below) – An oak dining ensemble of six chairs and dining table. The form of the three legged chairs is reflected in the splayed leg table. The low backed chairs slide under the table when not in use.
REFVA2A (Bento Chair, below) - A square dining chair for a forthcoming table. Also intended to sit sculpturally at rest on its own. In walnut
REFVCA3 (Stilletto Chair, below) - A walnut dining chair
- The Birds, Bats and Bees by various desi…gners
- Veil by Paul Cocksedge
- Bifurcations by Robert Stadler
- Tea stool by Ryan Harc
- Mischer'Traxler's kinetic Ephemerā inst…allation "comes alive" when visitors walk away
- dezeen's new logo
- Ideas wanted for a more cycle-friendly L…ondon
- Ransmeier & Floyd show new light
- Wooden Mesh by Diego Vencato
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories