Here's a selection of furniture designed by Dublin-based architects Tierney Haines.
The following captions are provided by Tierney Haines:
Tendon Chair (above) – Clear epoxy finished Carbon fibre over foam core construction. The intention is to create a minimal organic chair with a weight of under 800grms.
Trip Table and Chairs (above and below) – An oak dining ensemble of six chairs and dining table. The form of the three legged chairs is reflected in the splayed leg table. The low backed chairs slide under the table when not in use.
REFVA2A (Bento Chair, below) - A square dining chair for a forthcoming table. Also intended to sit sculpturally at rest on its own. In walnut
REFVCA3 (Stilletto Chair, below) - A walnut dining chair
- Furniture by Resident at designjunction
- The Hear Heres by Studio Weave
- New VOID finishes at Dezeen Watch Store
- Cinderella's Chair by Anna Ter Haar
- Totemism: Memphis meets Africa at Design… Indaba Expo
- Five Star Crockery by Judith Montens
- Sewn as a Site by Danica Pistekova
- Furniture by Outofstock
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Eilish …Macintosh
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories