Here's a selection of furniture designed by Dublin-based architects Tierney Haines.
The following captions are provided by Tierney Haines:
Tendon Chair (above) – Clear epoxy finished Carbon fibre over foam core construction. The intention is to create a minimal organic chair with a weight of under 800grms.
Trip Table and Chairs (above and below) – An oak dining ensemble of six chairs and dining table. The form of the three legged chairs is reflected in the splayed leg table. The low backed chairs slide under the table when not in use.
REFVA2A (Bento Chair, below) - A square dining chair for a forthcoming table. Also intended to sit sculpturally at rest on its own. In walnut
REFVCA3 (Stilletto Chair, below) - A walnut dining chair
- Green Void by LAVA
- Drawerment by Jaroslav Jurica
- Products of Silviculture by Sebastian Co…x
- Invader Storage System by Maria Bruun
- I Wanna Deliver A Dolphin... concept for… humans giving birth to their food by Ai Hasegawa
- Gudpaka Lamp by Great Things to People
- New MINI Clubman
- Matali Crasset presents woven vessels i…n collaboration with Zimbabwean weavers
- Vault by Laurens Manders
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories