New Designers 08: here are some more pictures of Oliver Bishop-Young's SkipWaste project, which suggests new uses for dumpsters.
The project was presented at New Designers in London last month.
See our very popular previous story for more information and images.
- KDDI shows new Fukasawa prototype
- Richard Hutten for Christofle
- MoMA Design Store in Tokyo
- Mirror by Kaschkasch Cologne for Menu de…signed to fit into corners
- Movie: Nike GS Football Boot
- Power of Making at the V&A
- Seymourpowell's Waste-Free Christmas Din…ner Maker is an app to tackle festive food waste
- Static Plastic by Han Koning
- Hayo Gebauer's Moiré Mirror rotates to …reveal changing patterns
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories