This conversation between Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs and Patrizia Moroso, creative director of Italian furniture brand Moroso, was filmed in June at the exhibition Backstage - A Sideview on the Moroso Design Collection at designer Arne Quinze’s Gallery 113 in Kortrijk, Belgium.
The exhibition presents Moroso prototypes, out-takes and rare editions from the last 20 years and in the video, Patrizia Moroso talks about some of her favourite pieces and her working relationship with designers including Ron Arad and Patricia Urquiola.
The exhibition runs until 14 September. See our previous story for more information.
Movie directed by Dave Bruel; curated by Pieterjan Mattan for Dezeen. Music by Autecture.Uviol.
- Thin Black Lines by Nendo
- Movie: Julian Hakes on the Mojito shoe w…ith no footplate
- Cherry Tree by Tom Price
- Perch Collection by Pierre Favresse at N…ouvelle Vague
- Crudo by Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini,… Robin Bigio, Martin Meier and Oliviero Zanon
- Snug Vases by snug.studio
- No Bad Colours by Ron Arad
- Rock Series by Arik Levy at Design Miami…/Basel
- Dezeen Screen: Moody Couch by Hanna Emel…ie Ernsting
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories