This conversation between Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs and Patrizia Moroso, creative director of Italian furniture brand Moroso, was filmed in June at the exhibition Backstage - A Sideview on the Moroso Design Collection at designer Arne Quinze’s Gallery 113 in Kortrijk, Belgium.
The exhibition presents Moroso prototypes, out-takes and rare editions from the last 20 years and in the video, Patrizia Moroso talks about some of her favourite pieces and her working relationship with designers including Ron Arad and Patricia Urquiola.
The exhibition runs until 14 September. See our previous story for more information.
Movie directed by Dave Bruel; curated by Pieterjan Mattan for Dezeen. Music by Autecture.Uviol.
- Kind of Scarves by Kind of Moving
- Cabaret Voltaire by Designliga
- Animal: The Other Side of Evolution by A…na Rajcevic
- Meaningless Excitement Spring Summer 201…4 fashion collection by Y-3 and Peter Saville
- Alpha Beta Gamma by Emanuele Pizzoloruss…o
- Delta by Inga Sempé for Tectona
- Piet Hein Eek prints Rijksmuseum artwork…s onto flatpack stools
- Bijlmer Station by Grimshaw
- Raf Simons and Adidas collaborate on tra…iner collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories