This conversation between Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs and Patrizia Moroso, creative director of Italian furniture brand Moroso, was filmed in June at the exhibition Backstage - A Sideview on the Moroso Design Collection at designer Arne Quinze’s Gallery 113 in Kortrijk, Belgium.
The exhibition presents Moroso prototypes, out-takes and rare editions from the last 20 years and in the video, Patrizia Moroso talks about some of her favourite pieces and her working relationship with designers including Ron Arad and Patricia Urquiola.
The exhibition runs until 14 September. See our previous story for more information.
Movie directed by Dave Bruel; curated by Pieterjan Mattan for Dezeen. Music by Autecture.Uviol.
- Rianne Koens’ stackable drawers functi…on as cabinets, tables and stools
- Rotterdam Chair by Hella Jongerius
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Axel… Hildebrand
- Loveseat by Jake Phipps
- New Pinterest board: watches
- Limited Edition Design Dolls by Olivia L…ee
- YO by Victor Vetterlein
- French designers hack a 3D printer to ma…ke a tattooing machine
- Croatian designer creates giant light sh…ow by illuminating shipyard cranes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories