This conversation between Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs and Patrizia Moroso, creative director of Italian furniture brand Moroso, was filmed in June at the exhibition Backstage - A Sideview on the Moroso Design Collection at designer Arne Quinze’s Gallery 113 in Kortrijk, Belgium.
The exhibition presents Moroso prototypes, out-takes and rare editions from the last 20 years and in the video, Patrizia Moroso talks about some of her favourite pieces and her working relationship with designers including Ron Arad and Patricia Urquiola.
The exhibition runs until 14 September. See our previous story for more information.
Movie directed by Dave Bruel; curated by Pieterjan Mattan for Dezeen. Music by Autecture.Uviol.
- Interactive fashion films at POST exhi…bition respond to movement of gallery visitors
- Mini Jambox by Jawbone
- Swing by Moradavaga
- Lace by Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne …Roset
- Custhom launches digitally embroidered… wallpaper
- Renzo Piano designs handbag to match n…ew Whitney Museum
- Oasis by Claesson Koivisto Rune, Luca …Nichetto Jean-Marie Massaud and Front for Offecct
- Design Academy Eindhoven graduation sh…ow 2007
- Pedrali launches latest products in Mi…lan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories