Dezeen promotion: we've teamed up with the Bombay Sapphire Designer Glass Competition to give readers the chance to vote for their favourite martini cocktail glass design.
The glass with the most public votes will win the People's Prize, and will also be shortlisted for the £10,000 main prize. Both awards will be presented on September 18 by designer Arik Levy at an awards party at the Village Underground in Shoreditch, London.
Everyone who votes will be entered for a draw to win the newly published Bombay Sapphire book, “A Most Elegant Partnership”. The book charts the evolution of the martini cocktail and its glass. Ten lucky voters will receive a copy of the book and a bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin.
- Dezeen podcast: Airside at the Design Mu…seum
- Nodi Contemporanei by Loredana Bonora
- Design High at Louise Blouin Foundation
- Tedwalk by Ted Noten
- Sebastian Jansson in Milan
- Matthew Hilton's new collection
- Table-Dish-Cover by Maezm
- Standard Stationery by David Weatherhead
- Solids of Revolution by Max Lamb
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories