Dezeen promotion: we've teamed up with the Bombay Sapphire Designer Glass Competition to give readers the chance to vote for their favourite martini cocktail glass design.
The glass with the most public votes will win the People's Prize, and will also be shortlisted for the £10,000 main prize. Both awards will be presented on September 18 by designer Arik Levy at an awards party at the Village Underground in Shoreditch, London.
Everyone who votes will be entered for a draw to win the newly published Bombay Sapphire book, “A Most Elegant Partnership”. The book charts the evolution of the martini cocktail and its glass. Ten lucky voters will receive a copy of the book and a bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin.
- Beigefoldedshoe by Marloes ten Bhömer
- Unit by Nosigner
- Apparatus uses metal cylinders and por…celain chains for new lighting designs
- UseLess is More by JVLT
- Designed in Hackney: TN29 by Le Gun an…d Tracey Neuls
- Skew by Ross McBride at Dezeen Watch S…tore
- Mojito shoe by Julian Hakes
- Espresso machine by Yaniv Berg
- New work by Bram Boo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories