Dezeen promotion: we've teamed up with the Bombay Sapphire Designer Glass Competition to give readers the chance to vote for their favourite martini cocktail glass design.
The glass with the most public votes will win the People's Prize, and will also be shortlisted for the £10,000 main prize. Both awards will be presented on September 18 by designer Arik Levy at an awards party at the Village Underground in Shoreditch, London.
Everyone who votes will be entered for a draw to win the newly published Bombay Sapphire book, “A Most Elegant Partnership”. The book charts the evolution of the martini cocktail and its glass. Ten lucky voters will receive a copy of the book and a bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin.
- Ineke Hans for Cappellini
- Stick Chair by Emmanuelle Moureaux
- Arper showcases Saya and Juno chairs at …new London showroom
- Underground Souvenirs by Maxim Velčovsk…ý for Mint
- MC Escher illustrations inform stands fo…r glass lamps by Note Design Studio
- Jeddah International Airport by OMA
- Philippe Starck adds stools made from re…cycled materials to his Broom collection for Emeco
- New 203 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Tokyo Designers Week 2008
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories