Venice Architecture Biennale: here are some snaps of Quarto Ponte sul Canal Grande (Fourth Bridge on the Grand Canal) by architect Santiago Calatrava, which opened in Venice yesterday.
The bridge links the train station to Piazzale Roma.
- Dezeen archive: mobile architecture
- Mercabarna-Flor by WMA
- 313 Art Project by VOID planning
- Matsuyama Architects builds concrete hou…se on inclining site in Japanese housing estate
- House in Possanco by ARX Portugal and St…efano Riva
- Prada Transformer by OMA/Rem Koolhaas 2
- Rural Slovenian cottage by Dekleva Grego…rič has walls of stone set into concrete
- Shortlist for Designs of the Year
- Monte St Angelo Subway Station by Amanda… Levete Architects and Anish Kapoor
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories