Venice Architecture Biennale: here are some snaps of Quarto Ponte sul Canal Grande (Fourth Bridge on the Grand Canal) by architect Santiago Calatrava, which opened in Venice yesterday.
The bridge links the train station to Piazzale Roma.
- Elongated gallery and house by Shinichi …Ogawa creates a forest home for a florist
- Xinjin Zhi Museum by Kengo Kumaand Assoc…iates
- Wildfowl Cottage extension by 5th Studio… is clad with shingles and raised over a flood plain
- University of Warwick Student Union by M…JP Architects
- House in Porto features concrete floors …that double as kitchen worktops
- Black and White Gallery by CarverHaggard… is based on colonial architecture
- The Hub Rovereto by Andrea Paoletti
- Superstar: A Mobile Chinatown by MAD
- Pinohuacho Observation Deck by Rodrigo S…heward Giordano
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories