The studio was formed in 2005 by designers Wayne Pottinger and Natalie Cole. The following information is from Pottinger & Cole:
Pottinger & Cole launch new products at 100% Design
Design duo Pottinger & Cole will be launching four new products at this year’s 100% Design. Following on from their success last year, when they were short-listed as Best Newcomers, they will be showcasing an upholstered seat, lighting and a shelving system.
Invert is a sculptural but functional coffee table. (above)
Made from 2mm laser cut rolled steel, the frame of the table is lightweight and flexible, but when combined with the toughened glass top, the repeat pattern creates an incredibly strong structure.
Swoop is an exciting new upholstered chair by Pottinger & Cole. Produced in two moulded plywood shells, the bold mix of colours accentuates the swooping form of the seat and the crisp edges give it a clean aesthetic. (above)
The ‘C’ pendant is a simple but striking light made from spun aluminium. Available in a brushed aluminium finish or powder coated in a variety of colours, the light works well as part of an installation of several lights or equally well as a single statement piece. (above)
Phrase produced in powder-coated steel and moulded plywood is an elegant free standing shelving system. The frame creates one continuous looping form that the shelves intersect. Dividers can be added in any position along the shelves to suit the user. (above)
Another of Pottinger & Cole’s products the Peel Lamp launched as a prototype last year at 100% Design will be on display on CTO Lightings’ stand, after the product was picked up by them last year and has now been put into production.
- Barber and Osgerby's giant rotating mirr…ors reflect Raphael paintings inside the V&A
- Chop by LucidiPevere Studio for Normann …Copenhagen
- Netscape by Konstantin Grcic at Design M…iami/
- Joined + Jointed collection
- Chambre d'Ami by Matali Crasset for Camp…eggi
- The Changing Room by UNStudio
- Pivot by Raw Edges for Arco
- Wine bottle by Zaha Hadid for Leo Hillin…ger
- Michael Anastassiades creates minimal li…ghting designs from glowing spheres
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories