Helsinki-based designer Lincoln Kayiwa has designed two multi-functional home and office objects.
Called Eemeli (top two images) and Betty (below), they are available in black or white porcelain and glass.
The objects can be used as vases, candle holders, umbrella stands or even fish bowls, apparently.
The following is from Kayiwa Oy:
#1 of 4
Is it a reef? Is it a symbiote? No, it's EEMELI! You may just plain admire it or place flowers in it.
This baby comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
#2 of 4
BETTY is a vase.
BETTY is a candelabrum.
BETTY is even a fish bowl or an umbrella holder.
BETTY looks wonderful when empty too.
The obverse and reverse sides of the BETTY let you use it the way you like.
BETTY comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
- Federico Babina creates Archibet, an ill…ustrated alphabet of architects
- Monza by Konstantin Grcic for Plank
- Austrians protest government spending wi…th concrete model city
- Nu-Balearica mix album artwork by Airsid…e
- Augmented reality road markings and sign…age "could be applied as a digital layer"
- Matilda Beckman makes furniture out of "…really gross" dust
- Tobias Rehberger covers HMS President in… "dazzle camouflage"
- Skrivo's Halo chair comprises two parts …that slot together
- Artikcar by Ben Wilson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories