Helsinki-based designer Lincoln Kayiwa has designed two multi-functional home and office objects.
Called Eemeli (top two images) and Betty (below), they are available in black or white porcelain and glass.
The objects can be used as vases, candle holders, umbrella stands or even fish bowls, apparently.
The following is from Kayiwa Oy:
#1 of 4
Is it a reef? Is it a symbiote? No, it's EEMELI! You may just plain admire it or place flowers in it.
This baby comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
#2 of 4
BETTY is a vase.
BETTY is a candelabrum.
BETTY is even a fish bowl or an umbrella holder.
BETTY looks wonderful when empty too.
The obverse and reverse sides of the BETTY let you use it the way you like.
BETTY comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
- David Wiseman at R 20th Century
- Delicate Interference: Assemblage 3 by F…aye Toogood
- Infobar A02 by Naoto Fukasawa for KDDI
- Konstantin Grcic's Sam Son chair for Mag…is has a backrest like a pool noodle
- Mini Me lamps by Filip Gordon Frank
- Pecha Kucha at Clerkenwell Design Week o…n Thursday 24 May
- Movie: Marc Newson on designing nearly e…verything
- Aquaduct by IDEO
- Design made of animal products on show i…n Formafantasma exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories