Helsinki-based designer Lincoln Kayiwa has designed two multi-functional home and office objects.
Called Eemeli (top two images) and Betty (below), they are available in black or white porcelain and glass.
The objects can be used as vases, candle holders, umbrella stands or even fish bowls, apparently.
The following is from Kayiwa Oy:
#1 of 4
Is it a reef? Is it a symbiote? No, it's EEMELI! You may just plain admire it or place flowers in it.
This baby comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
#2 of 4
BETTY is a vase.
BETTY is a candelabrum.
BETTY is even a fish bowl or an umbrella holder.
BETTY looks wonderful when empty too.
The obverse and reverse sides of the BETTY let you use it the way you like.
BETTY comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
- Stay At My Home by Designasyl
- Weaver's Nest by Animal Farm
- Bouroullecs for Kartell
- Kristine Five Melvær's Liv vases encirc…le flowers with a glass hood
- 009 Croquet Shelving by Michael Marriott… for Very Good & Proper
- H-supplies Kit by Dialoguemethod
- Designed in Hackney: London 2012 Olympic… Torch by BarberOsgerby
- Series Three and Soft Series by Another …Country
- Formafantasma uses saxophones and a bras…s pendulum to track the passing of time
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories