Helsinki-based designer Lincoln Kayiwa has designed two multi-functional home and office objects.
Called Eemeli (top two images) and Betty (below), they are available in black or white porcelain and glass.
The objects can be used as vases, candle holders, umbrella stands or even fish bowls, apparently.
The following is from Kayiwa Oy:
#1 of 4
Is it a reef? Is it a symbiote? No, it's EEMELI! You may just plain admire it or place flowers in it.
This baby comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
#2 of 4
BETTY is a vase.
BETTY is a candelabrum.
BETTY is even a fish bowl or an umbrella holder.
BETTY looks wonderful when empty too.
The obverse and reverse sides of the BETTY let you use it the way you like.
BETTY comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
- Studio Job raids its own archive to crea…te wallpaper patterns
- Silent Cargo by SX70 Europe for Anki Gne…ib
- Armadiature by Robi Renzi
- Astrium space jet by Marc Newson
- Second Nature at 21_21 Design Sight
- Concept 1865 electric bike by Ding3000
- Galerie Kreo at Design Miami/Basel
- Mint by Smith & Wightman and BCMH
- Snoopy by Iskos-Berlin for Versus
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories