Helsinki-based designer Lincoln Kayiwa has designed two multi-functional home and office objects.
Called Eemeli (top two images) and Betty (below), they are available in black or white porcelain and glass.
The objects can be used as vases, candle holders, umbrella stands or even fish bowls, apparently.
The following is from Kayiwa Oy:
#1 of 4
Is it a reef? Is it a symbiote? No, it's EEMELI! You may just plain admire it or place flowers in it.
This baby comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
#2 of 4
BETTY is a vase.
BETTY is a candelabrum.
BETTY is even a fish bowl or an umbrella holder.
BETTY looks wonderful when empty too.
The obverse and reverse sides of the BETTY let you use it the way you like.
BETTY comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
- Roc Apeldoorn interior by Tjep.
- Designed in Hackney: East London Furni…ture
- SmokeStack by Frederik Roijé
- Pico by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for M…utina
- Mars Colonisation by ZA Architects
- Silestone Slab Vases by Form Us With L…ove for Cosentino
- Studio Job for Bisazza
- Dezeen Platform: JAILmake
- Soft Light by Simon Frambach
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories