Helsinki-based designer Lincoln Kayiwa has designed two multi-functional home and office objects.
Called Eemeli (top two images) and Betty (below), they are available in black or white porcelain and glass.
The objects can be used as vases, candle holders, umbrella stands or even fish bowls, apparently.
The following is from Kayiwa Oy:
#1 of 4
Is it a reef? Is it a symbiote? No, it's EEMELI! You may just plain admire it or place flowers in it.
This baby comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
#2 of 4
BETTY is a vase.
BETTY is a candelabrum.
BETTY is even a fish bowl or an umbrella holder.
BETTY looks wonderful when empty too.
The obverse and reverse sides of the BETTY let you use it the way you like.
BETTY comes in black or white porcelain and glass.
- Bulb by Minimalux
- Zai HIGO tools by Kacper Hamilton
- Tom Dixon to launch metal home and offic…e accessories in Paris
- Interactive slideshow: One Nordic Furnit…ure Company extends flat-pack furniture range
- Ango at 100% Design
- Project001 Masked Creature by Stickyline
- Tephra Formations by Robert Stadler
- Balloon by Uli Budde for Vertigo Bird
- Blown Fabric by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories