Spanish designer Ferran Lajara has designed Pinxo, a wooden clothes peg with a hook on one side.
The title of the project is a combination of the Catalan words Pinça and ganxo.
The product is produced by Barcelona-based DIY brand Servei Estació.
Here's some information about the designer:
Born in Barcelona in 1983. Ferran Lajara studied a BA Product Design at Eina, Escola de disseny i art, Barcelona, graduating in 2006.
After that, he moved to London, where he studied Furniture Design at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and a MA Product Design at Kingston University.
Ferran Lajara has collaborated with different studios in Barcelona (lagranja, design for companies and friends) and London (AB rogers design).
- Baby Plumen 001 by Hulger at Dezeen Supe…r Store
- Cacophony Bell by Tord Boontje with Laik…ingland
- Breathing wall 2.0 by Behnaz Farahi is c…ontrolled by hand gestures
- Buckinghamshire New University at ercol
- Interview: Tokujin Yoshioka at Design Mi…ami
- Container lamp by Benjamin Hubert for Li…gne Roset
- Is Copenhagen the new Milan?
- Third by Max Lamb for E&Y
- Numen/For Use creates inhabitable "corpo…real" installation with sticky tape
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories