Spanish designer Ferran Lajara has designed Pinxo, a wooden clothes peg with a hook on one side.
The title of the project is a combination of the Catalan words Pinça and ganxo.
The product is produced by Barcelona-based DIY brand Servei Estació.
Here's some information about the designer:
Born in Barcelona in 1983. Ferran Lajara studied a BA Product Design at Eina, Escola de disseny i art, Barcelona, graduating in 2006.
After that, he moved to London, where he studied Furniture Design at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and a MA Product Design at Kingston University.
Ferran Lajara has collaborated with different studios in Barcelona (lagranja, design for companies and friends) and London (AB rogers design).
- Pornhub's Wankband "creates dirty energy…"
- Ron Arad for Driade
- Wave-shaped clothes rails keep items eve…nly spaced
- Tokyo Fiber Senseware ’09 in Milan
- Wear Out by Carolina Reis
- Hoog en Droog by Jephte Francissen
- The Other Way by Carl Clerkin
- Stack by Konstantin Achkov
- New Standard Table by Fredrik Paulsen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories