Spanish designer Ferran Lajara has designed Pinxo, a wooden clothes peg with a hook on one side.
The title of the project is a combination of the Catalan words Pinça and ganxo.
The product is produced by Barcelona-based DIY brand Servei Estació.
Here's some information about the designer:
Born in Barcelona in 1983. Ferran Lajara studied a BA Product Design at Eina, Escola de disseny i art, Barcelona, graduating in 2006.
After that, he moved to London, where he studied Furniture Design at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and a MA Product Design at Kingston University.
Ferran Lajara has collaborated with different studios in Barcelona (lagranja, design for companies and friends) and London (AB rogers design).
- Monica Pidgeon digital archive
- ADD System Furniture by Werner Aisslinge…r for Flötotto
- Dezeen's London Design Festival audio gu…ide
- Stian Korntved Ruud is hand carving a wo…oden spoon every day for a year
- Ovale by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Al…essi
- Pierre Junod watches by Massimo & Lella …Vignelli and Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming
- "Customers grow old with our shoes, not …bored with them" - Tracey Neuls
- Lina Patsiou's leather Sunclocks get tan…ned in the solarium
- First collection from new Dublin design …brand includes a table with a hammock underneath
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories