Spanish designer Ferran Lajara has designed Pinxo, a wooden clothes peg with a hook on one side.
The title of the project is a combination of the Catalan words Pinça and ganxo.
The product is produced by Barcelona-based DIY brand Servei Estació.
Here's some information about the designer:
Born in Barcelona in 1983. Ferran Lajara studied a BA Product Design at Eina, Escola de disseny i art, Barcelona, graduating in 2006.
After that, he moved to London, where he studied Furniture Design at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and a MA Product Design at Kingston University.
Ferran Lajara has collaborated with different studios in Barcelona (lagranja, design for companies and friends) and London (AB rogers design).
- Baufrica by Muungano
- In Vein by Ayala Serfaty
- Self Expiring packaging by Kanupriya and… Gautam Goel
- Fondue lamp shaped like a cheese-melting… pot by Luca Nichetto
- Elevate by Gillian Westley for Joseph Jo…seph
- Lost Time by Glithero for Perrier-Jouët
- The House of Viktor & Rolf at the Barbic…an
- Cut Glasses by John Harrington at design…ersblock
- Pod by Benjamin Hubert for De Vorm
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories