Spanish designer Ferran Lajara has designed Pinxo, a wooden clothes peg with a hook on one side.
The title of the project is a combination of the Catalan words Pinça and ganxo.
The product is produced by Barcelona-based DIY brand Servei Estació.
Here's some information about the designer:
Born in Barcelona in 1983. Ferran Lajara studied a BA Product Design at Eina, Escola de disseny i art, Barcelona, graduating in 2006.
After that, he moved to London, where he studied Furniture Design at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and a MA Product Design at Kingston University.
Ferran Lajara has collaborated with different studios in Barcelona (lagranja, design for companies and friends) and London (AB rogers design).
- Second Nature at 21_21 Design Sight
- David Amar's Bialik furniture collection… references Art Deco floor tiles in a Tel Aviv home
- Davide G Aquini's furniture collection i…s clad in boat decking
- BLOWN lamp by Samuel Wilkinson for &trad…ition
- Shoreditch House by Tom Dixon
- Adelaide by Xie Dong at Driade
- &made offer free Milan rides
- Strike Matchboxes by Shane Schneck and C…lara von Zweigbergk for Hay
- General Woodwork Bench by Roger Arquer f…or the Stepney Green Design Collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories