Spanish designer Ferran Lajara has designed Pinxo, a wooden clothes peg with a hook on one side.
The title of the project is a combination of the Catalan words Pinça and ganxo.
The product is produced by Barcelona-based DIY brand Servei Estació.
Here's some information about the designer:
Born in Barcelona in 1983. Ferran Lajara studied a BA Product Design at Eina, Escola de disseny i art, Barcelona, graduating in 2006.
After that, he moved to London, where he studied Furniture Design at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and a MA Product Design at Kingston University.
Ferran Lajara has collaborated with different studios in Barcelona (lagranja, design for companies and friends) and London (AB rogers design).
- Icelandic landscapes influence pair of… tables by Thorunn Hannesdottir
- Jan Habraken and Alissia Melka-Teichro…ew at Peel Gallery
- LDN by Ross Lovegrove and NYC by KiBiS…i for Biomega
- Monster by Tomáš Král and Camille B…lin for OKOLO
- Teenyweenykins by Kaley Woods
- Music Cage by Nendo
- Nendo bases wire Basket Lamp on Japane…se kitchenware
- Soft Parcel by TAF
- "Should designers look after productio…n themselves - or sell their ideas?"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories