Manufactured in black, white, orange and yellow, the stationery range includes scissors, a stapler, tape dispenser, geometry equipment, alarm clock and set of erasers.
The collection was exhibited at Design Tide in Tokyo last November.
The following information is from Suikosha:
ANYTHING is a collaboration between UK designer Michael Sodeau and Japanese company Suikosha.
Together they have produced their first collection of products, which sees its international debut in London.
Two years in development, and the first phase of an ongoing project shows the collaborators' vision of practical and functional stationery design.
Further additions are planned for the stationery collection after which they plan to specialise in... ANYTHING.
- Grinza by the Campana brothers for Edra
- Bok by Sander Bokkinga
- Shokki by Laurent Corio
- Reversed Volumes by Mischer’Traxler
- TransNeomatic by Campana Brothers
- Minimal Dresses by Digna Kosse
- The Long Drop by Studio Glithero
- A Century of Olympic Posters at the V&A …Museum of Childhood
- Hand-blown glass bubbles suspended in wo…oden frames showcase precious objects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories