Manufactured in black, white, orange and yellow, the stationery range includes scissors, a stapler, tape dispenser, geometry equipment, alarm clock and set of erasers.
The collection was exhibited at Design Tide in Tokyo last November.
The following information is from Suikosha:
ANYTHING is a collaboration between UK designer Michael Sodeau and Japanese company Suikosha.
Together they have produced their first collection of products, which sees its international debut in London.
Two years in development, and the first phase of an ongoing project shows the collaborators' vision of practical and functional stationery design.
Further additions are planned for the stationery collection after which they plan to specialise in... ANYTHING.
- Liquid Rainbow by Edwin Deen
- Design Miami Basel 2007
- Sagmeister & Walsh uses "sacred geometry…" to rebrand New York's Jewish Museum
- Nendo designs Winnie-the-Pooh glassware …for Walt Disney Japan
- Corpus 2.0 by Marcia Nolte
- Open Room No.1 by Matali Crasset
- Fredrikson Stallard preview new collecti…on
- "It was about celebrating trades that ha…ve been lost" - Faye Toogood
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Mark… Braun
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories