Manufactured in black, white, orange and yellow, the stationery range includes scissors, a stapler, tape dispenser, geometry equipment, alarm clock and set of erasers.
The collection was exhibited at Design Tide in Tokyo last November.
The following information is from Suikosha:
ANYTHING is a collaboration between UK designer Michael Sodeau and Japanese company Suikosha.
Together they have produced their first collection of products, which sees its international debut in London.
Two years in development, and the first phase of an ongoing project shows the collaborators' vision of practical and functional stationery design.
Further additions are planned for the stationery collection after which they plan to specialise in... ANYTHING.
- Around the Corner by Amanda Levete
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Designer Glass Competition winner
- Gentle by Matteo Thun & Partners for Dor…nbracht
- Lantern by Mathias Hahn for Ligne Roset
- Federico Babina's Archizoom transforms i…conic buildings into movie posters
- Copy and Authorship by Lucas Verweij
- Glacier by Brodie Neill at SuperDesign
- Corian Design Studio by Michael Young
- Is Copenhagen the new Milan?
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories