Manufactured in black, white, orange and yellow, the stationery range includes scissors, a stapler, tape dispenser, geometry equipment, alarm clock and set of erasers.
The collection was exhibited at Design Tide in Tokyo last November.
The following information is from Suikosha:
ANYTHING is a collaboration between UK designer Michael Sodeau and Japanese company Suikosha.
Together they have produced their first collection of products, which sees its international debut in London.
Two years in development, and the first phase of an ongoing project shows the collaborators' vision of practical and functional stationery design.
Further additions are planned for the stationery collection after which they plan to specialise in... ANYTHING.
- Dior's feminine haute couture fashion sh…ow set against white orchids
- Skinni by Adrien Rovero
- Mr Smith's Letterpress Workshop
- Totemism: Memphis meets Africa at Design… Indaba Expo
- Kenyon Yeh's Flue vessels stack inside e…ach other
- Two-timer by Industrial Facility
- Nike revamps the basketball shoe for LeB…ron James
- ABChairs by Roeland Otten
- Modern Primitives by Aranda\Lasch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories