The furniture is made from EPS and polyether foam, with a solid coating on the white base and leather-like coating on the coloured cushions.
IMM Cologne takes place 19-25 January.
Here's some text from Rottier:
[ AR1 ] is a fresh translation of the classic chaise longue. Base for the design were ergonomic measurements and contemporary manufacturing techniques.
The body position allows active participation in conversation, but would not block a little nap either. The extreme durability of the materials allows for heavy duty in- and outdoor use, domestic as well as professional.
[ AR1 ] comes in five colors contrasting the white base; but color wishes can be fullfilled. Kid's version available.
- Design Museum Collection App: computer…s
- Lazy Bastard by Bertjan Pot for Montis
- Tokujin Yoshioka to unveil mirrored gl…ass table for Glas Italia in Milan
- House of Furniture Parts by Studio Mak…kink & Bey
- Hand in Hand Clock by Yen-Wen Tseng
- Powerless Structures, Fig.101 by Elmgr…een and Dragset
- Perles necklace collection by Ronan an…d Erwan Bouroullec
- Pi Watch by Ben McCarthy for Workshopp…ed
- Library by Thomas Bentzen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories