The furniture is made from EPS and polyether foam, with a solid coating on the white base and leather-like coating on the coloured cushions.
IMM Cologne takes place 19-25 January.
Here's some text from Rottier:
[ AR1 ] is a fresh translation of the classic chaise longue. Base for the design were ergonomic measurements and contemporary manufacturing techniques.
The body position allows active participation in conversation, but would not block a little nap either. The extreme durability of the materials allows for heavy duty in- and outdoor use, domestic as well as professional.
[ AR1 ] comes in five colors contrasting the white base; but color wishes can be fullfilled. Kid's version available.
- Musterzimmer at Depot Basel
- Maritime by Benjamin Hubert for Casamani…a
- Spur by Katrin Olina
- Podcast talk: Alan Aldridge at the Desig…n Museum
- Patricia Urquiola adds grid-based patter…ns to architectural glass
- Sake Bomb by Alexander Purcell
- Mondaine Simply Elegant at Dezeen Watch …Store
- Pop Rivet by TAF at Bench 10
- Pop-up shop displays sunglasses on golde…n girders embedded in gravel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories