Young, Paris-based designers Trust in Design have completed the interior of a beauty parlour called B.institut in Vannes, France.
They furnished the interior with beech units and coated the floor in green resin. Computer-cut stickers decorate the walls.
"We created a welcoming place while keeping the identity of the brand, with an organic design for the furniture and the lighting," say the designers.
Here's some more information from Trust in Design:
We are pleased to send you in attachment some photos of one of our last project, a beauty parlour in Vannes, on the french west coast.
Trust in Design is a young multi-disciplinary studio based in Paris.
Project : b.institut beauty parlour
Location : Vannes (France)
Date : 11.01.2008
Size : S: 100 m²
Materials : beech, resinfloor, computer-cut stickers
Budget : 100 000 euros
Client : b.institut
Team : Trust in Design: Joran Briand, Etienne Vallet, Arthur de Chatelperron
Collaborators : Serazin agencement
Description : b. institut is a biological beauty parlour.
- Day-in-the-life movie follows the reside…nt of an apartment with moving walls and secret furniture
- Nendo showcases prolific product range i…n Japanese department stores
- Apartment refurbishment in Gràcia by Vo…ra Arquitectura
- K-Swiss pop-up store by UXUS Design
- Amin Taha Architects peels back layers o…f plasterboard to create open-plan offices
- Casa Leanza by Sergio Calatroni Artroom
- Scenography by A.A. Studio
- FAT design pie shop and scoff house
- A shop in a church by Merkx + Girod Arch…itecten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories