Young, Paris-based designers Trust in Design have completed the interior of a beauty parlour called B.institut in Vannes, France.
They furnished the interior with beech units and coated the floor in green resin. Computer-cut stickers decorate the walls.
"We created a welcoming place while keeping the identity of the brand, with an organic design for the furniture and the lighting," say the designers.
Here's some more information from Trust in Design:
We are pleased to send you in attachment some photos of one of our last project, a beauty parlour in Vannes, on the french west coast.
Trust in Design is a young multi-disciplinary studio based in Paris.
Project : b.institut beauty parlour
Location : Vannes (France)
Date : 11.01.2008
Size : S: 100 m²
Materials : beech, resinfloor, computer-cut stickers
Budget : 100 000 euros
Client : b.institut
Team : Trust in Design: Joran Briand, Etienne Vallet, Arthur de Chatelperron
Collaborators : Serazin agencement
Description : b. institut is a biological beauty parlour.
- Philips Wing by Cruz y Ortiz completes t…he 11-year renovation of the Rijksmuseum
- House for Three Sisters by Drawing Notes
- Foldaway Bookshop by Campaign
- Rolling furniture turns Kapitaal offices… into a design store
- Office for a Sydney advertising agency c…ombines "the New York loft with Scandinavian design"
- Gable House by FORM/Kouichi Kimura Archi…tects
- Curving walls create arched avenue throu…gh wedding planning venue by Ryo Matsui Architects
- Mirror of Judgement by Michelangelo Pist…oletto at the Serpentine Gallery
- Junya Ishigami at the Barbican
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories