Swiss watch company Pierre Junod have launched two new models, one designed by New York-based designers Massimo & Lella Vignelli (above) and another by Copenhagen-based designers Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming (below).
Both designs have a diameter of 34.5mm, and are made with ETA swiss quartz, stainless steel, scratch-proof sapphire crystal and calf leather.
They are both water-resistant and are available in white and black.
More Dezeen stories about Pierre Junod:
- Biodegradable fishing nets could prevent… sea mammal deaths
- Pipixar by Artem Zigert
- Made in Italy talks: il Modo Italiano
- Scale watches by Nendo mark the time wit…h ruler increments
- Wave Cabinet by Sebastian Errazuriz open…s "like a paper fan"
- Unhidden by Leon Li and Ryan Ran
- Analarm by Industrial Facility
- Good Vibrations by Ferruccio Laviani for… Fratelli Boffi
- Spun Seat by Thomas Heatherwick for Magi…s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories