Swiss watch company Pierre Junod have launched two new models, one designed by New York-based designers Massimo & Lella Vignelli (above) and another by Copenhagen-based designers Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming (below).
Both designs have a diameter of 34.5mm, and are made with ETA swiss quartz, stainless steel, scratch-proof sapphire crystal and calf leather.
They are both water-resistant and are available in white and black.
More Dezeen stories about Pierre Junod:
- Minimalux by Mark Holmes
- ABChairs by Roeland Otten
- Stack printer by Mugi Yamamoto
- Astronaut designs moon-shaped lamp
- Ideas wanted for a more cycle-friendly L…ondon
- PARCS by PearsonLloyd for Bene
- Simple Convenience iron by Laura Nelson
- New Basics by Alain Berteau for Objekten
- Virtureal by Jelte van Abbema
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories