Swiss watch company Pierre Junod have launched two new models, one designed by New York-based designers Massimo & Lella Vignelli (above) and another by Copenhagen-based designers Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming (below).
Both designs have a diameter of 34.5mm, and are made with ETA swiss quartz, stainless steel, scratch-proof sapphire crystal and calf leather.
They are both water-resistant and are available in white and black.
More Dezeen stories about Pierre Junod:
- Michael Sodeau uses Formula 1 engineerin…g to create carbon-fibre Halo chair
- WA|HH by Philippe Starck and David Edwar…ds
- Designs of the Year 2013 exhibition at t…he Design Museum
- Parasite Shelf by Johanna Landin
- Kitchen Sofa by Emma Nilsson, Johanna We…stin and Lisa Frode
- Raf Simons and Adidas collaborate on tra…iner collection
- In Good Hands by Bruketa&Žinić
- Torsten Neeland creates wooden framework… for new Yohji Yamamoto collection
- Architectural Review redesign by Alexand…er Boxill
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories