Swiss watch company Pierre Junod have launched two new models, one designed by New York-based designers Massimo & Lella Vignelli (above) and another by Copenhagen-based designers Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming (below).
Both designs have a diameter of 34.5mm, and are made with ETA swiss quartz, stainless steel, scratch-proof sapphire crystal and calf leather.
They are both water-resistant and are available in white and black.
More Dezeen stories about Pierre Junod:
- Fluidity & Design by Zaha Hadid
- Axis tray by Snack On
- Viktor & Rolf Autumn Winter 2013 scenogr…aphy by Studio Job
- Tim Defleur folds a single steel sheet t…o form PLI & CO lamp
- Rebirth by Arne Quinze
- Under My Roof by Christian Vivanco
- OKAY Studio at The Aram Gallery
- Designed in Hackney: Plumen 001 by Samue…l Wilkinson and Hulger
- Car design and production could "start t…o show biological adaptation and mutation"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories