Swiss watch company Pierre Junod have launched two new models, one designed by New York-based designers Massimo & Lella Vignelli (above) and another by Copenhagen-based designers Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming (below).
Both designs have a diameter of 34.5mm, and are made with ETA swiss quartz, stainless steel, scratch-proof sapphire crystal and calf leather.
They are both water-resistant and are available in white and black.
More Dezeen stories about Pierre Junod:
- Iranzo, Rittler and Kesting create cocoo…n-like "cloud" installation
- Volvo's reflective Life Paint turns bicy…cles and clothes into high-visibility objects
- Big Ben by Marcel Wanders
- BlancoWhite by Estudi Arola for Santa & …Cole
- MUT Design uses copper, marble and ash f…or "seductive" freestanding kitchen
- Tom Dixon to launch brass accessories at… Maison&Objet
- One Percent Water exhibition at Z33 Art …Centre
- Brooches by Yurina Kira
- Color Rings by Itay Ohaly
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories