The installation features a mobile wooden tower, finished with symbols and slogans designed by Anthony Burrill and laser-cut into veneered boards.
The Right Kind of Wrong will remain in place until 6 February.
Wall-mounted artwork can be purchased through Siobhan Squire.
The following is from Anthony Burrill and Michael Marriott:
The Right Kind of Wrong
Anthony Burrill and Michael Marriott
The Right Kind of Wrong consists primarily of a structure, which is a kind of a vehicle to show off Anthony's artwork in a three dimensional fashion.
it proved important to incorporate the artwork within the structure rather than simply applying it to something, hence the idea of laser cutting Anthony's drawings in different veneered boards, which form a structural skin for the framework.
The nature of the space also determined that it should be quite a tall thing and definitely free standing.
The outcome is a vehicle that is in equal parts: chalet, hoarding, boat, meeting room, hot rod, shack, café seating, cabin, billboard, chariot, oasis, trojan horse, look out tower, home and away.
- Teenyweenykins by Kaley Woods
- VOID V02 brushed stainless steel at Deze…en Watch Store
- The Swiss Art of Expression by Laufen in… Milan
- Fritz Hansen reintroduces Arne Jacobsen …chair with new wooden legs
- Jean-Sébastien Lagrange rolls parchment… into a lampshade
- W Hotels Designers of the Future at Desi…gn Miami/Basel 2010
- Camerino Collection by Brose~Fogale
- New Amsterdam Chair by UNStudio for Wild…e + Spieth
- Towel Hanger by Hioomi Tahara
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories