The installation features a mobile wooden tower, finished with symbols and slogans designed by Anthony Burrill and laser-cut into veneered boards.
The Right Kind of Wrong will remain in place until 6 February.
Wall-mounted artwork can be purchased through Siobhan Squire.
The following is from Anthony Burrill and Michael Marriott:
The Right Kind of Wrong
Anthony Burrill and Michael Marriott
The Right Kind of Wrong consists primarily of a structure, which is a kind of a vehicle to show off Anthony's artwork in a three dimensional fashion.
it proved important to incorporate the artwork within the structure rather than simply applying it to something, hence the idea of laser cutting Anthony's drawings in different veneered boards, which form a structural skin for the framework.
The nature of the space also determined that it should be quite a tall thing and definitely free standing.
The outcome is a vehicle that is in equal parts: chalet, hoarding, boat, meeting room, hot rod, shack, café seating, cabin, billboard, chariot, oasis, trojan horse, look out tower, home and away.
- Alcantara and University of Arts Berlina…t Qubique 2011
- Dezeen Watch Store at Clerkenwell Design… Week
- Power Plant by Guus Van Leeuwen
- Cornetto ice creams by Bompas & Parr glo…w in the dark
- Woonling Collection by Karoline Fesser
- Arab Seasons by Bokja
- Prints by Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Super… Store
- Lotus Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- Inga Sempé unveils quilt-covered Ruché… armchair for Ligne Roset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories