Lite is manufactured in several different species of wood and is designed so that it can only be used with an energy saving light bulb.
Here's the press release from Animal Farm:
Animal Farm makes Lite work
Cape Town creative consultancy Animal Farm are launching their new Lite at Design Indaba Expo. Designed so that it can only fit an energy saver bulb, Lite is light on electricity and spun from plantation wood so it’s sustainable and light on the environment. Can be hung in groups or individually, or used as a work light. No stains or dyes are used. All the wood is it’s natural colour.
Designed by Porky Hefer and manufactured in collaboration with Doug Banfield.
Various woods - 240mm x 180mm
- Fashion by McQueen and Treacy in new exh…ibition of Isabella Blow's collection
- Technology and design: our digitally ena…bled future
- Material Centric by Benjamin Hubert
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee
- U.F.O at NRW-Forum Kultur und Wirtschaft
- Corkers by Monkey Business and Reddish
- Ovale by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Al…essi
- Medusa, Chinita and Bellota wicker lamps… by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- ITSOK Fluorescents by Sighn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories