Milan 09: here are some images of The Gospel installation, a body of work exhibited by Belgian designers Studio Job in Milan last month.
The project comprises lead glass and rosewood sculptures depicting biblical scenes (see our previous story) and a rusty, oversized, cast-iron dinner service called The Last Supper (see our other previous story).
These two elements were used as inspiration for a twelve-piece, hand made dinner service.
An industrially produced collection inspired by the project will be manufactured by Dutch porcelain manufacturer Royal Tichelaar Makkum.
The work was on show at Chiostri di San Simpliciano.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
More Dezeen stories about Studio Job:
- Time Flies by Lisa Frode
- Lene Toni Kjeld at Salone Satellite
- Modular Bench by Shizuka Tatsuno
- Interview: Tom Dixonon MOST
- City Series and Studio Line by Michael Y…oung for Zixag
- Hai by Luca Nichetto for One Nordic
- XYZ note by KAMKAM
- Felt Follows Form by Hanan Kedmi
- Prisma by Alexander Lotersztain for Derl…ot Editions
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories