Milan 09: here are some images of The Gospel installation, a body of work exhibited by Belgian designers Studio Job in Milan last month.
The project comprises lead glass and rosewood sculptures depicting biblical scenes (see our previous story) and a rusty, oversized, cast-iron dinner service called The Last Supper (see our other previous story).
These two elements were used as inspiration for a twelve-piece, hand made dinner service.
An industrially produced collection inspired by the project will be manufactured by Dutch porcelain manufacturer Royal Tichelaar Makkum.
The work was on show at Chiostri di San Simpliciano.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
More Dezeen stories about Studio Job:
- Stylo Bluetooth headset by Nendo for Log…itech
- Alexander Wang designs furniture range f…or Poltrona Frau
- Stone by Denis Guidone now available at …Dezeen Watch Store
- Paralympic design: adaptive sailing equi…pment
- Unit by Nosigner
- Tower: Instant Structure for Schacht XII… by rAndom International
- Readme by Peter Böckel
- Field of Light by Bruce Munro 2
- Formafantasma and Martino Gamper among s…peakers announced for Milan FOMO talks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories