Milan 09: here are some images of The Gospel installation, a body of work exhibited by Belgian designers Studio Job in Milan last month.
The project comprises lead glass and rosewood sculptures depicting biblical scenes (see our previous story) and a rusty, oversized, cast-iron dinner service called The Last Supper (see our other previous story).
These two elements were used as inspiration for a twelve-piece, hand made dinner service.
An industrially produced collection inspired by the project will be manufactured by Dutch porcelain manufacturer Royal Tichelaar Makkum.
The work was on show at Chiostri di San Simpliciano.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
More Dezeen stories about Studio Job:
- Photos of cabbage and plastic bags used …to create fantastical alien landscapes in TSVI music video
- Royal Actual by Sam Baron
- Castor by Big-Game for Karimoku New Stan…dard
- Bold by Studio Job at Designhuis, Eindho…ven
- Ross Lovegrove creates chair for Moroso …using metal-pressing technology for cars
- Earthquake Proof Table by Arthur Brutter…and Ido Bruno
- Covent Garden Super Design
- Dezeen Platform: Jólan van der Wiel
- Drip Grip and XY by Nosigner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories