Milan 09: here are some images of The Gospel installation, a body of work exhibited by Belgian designers Studio Job in Milan last month.
The project comprises lead glass and rosewood sculptures depicting biblical scenes (see our previous story) and a rusty, oversized, cast-iron dinner service called The Last Supper (see our other previous story).
These two elements were used as inspiration for a twelve-piece, hand made dinner service.
An industrially produced collection inspired by the project will be manufactured by Dutch porcelain manufacturer Royal Tichelaar Makkum.
The work was on show at Chiostri di San Simpliciano.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
More Dezeen stories about Studio Job:
- Monochrome marble tableware designed b…y Bethan Gray
- The Beginning of Product Mutation by W…annayos Boonperm
- Iiamo Go by Karim Rashid
- Training Dresser by Peter Bristol
- Stud Chair by Hyung Suk Cho
- France by Albert Schrurs
- Empty Memory by Logical Art at The Tem…porium
- Shine outdoor furniture by Arik Levy f…or Emu
- Yuki Yoshikawa accentuates Grain Chair… with painted patterns
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories