"I designed this lamp with the image of a bird perched silently under the moonlight in mind," says Hashimoto.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
The information below is from Yamagiwa:
Each body is individually carved in wood. State of the art light source technology is applied for the ultra-thin sleek illuminated panel. The sculptural form of this lamp is enhanced by the harmony of warm natural materials combined with advanced technology.
More Dezeen stories about Yamagiwa:
- Barbie Dreamhouse by Roksanda Ilincic an…d SHOWstudio
- Piet Hein Eek uses offcuts from his scra…p wood furniture to make Waste Waste 40x40
- Bettina by Jan Kaplicky for Alessi
- Black Forest by Outofstock for Ligne Ros…et
- Domestic wind turbine by Ben Storan
- Dezeen podcast: Airside at the Design Mu…seum
- Stereo.type by Ebon Heath
- Patty Johnson for Mabeo Furniture
- MYchair by UNStudio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories