"I designed this lamp with the image of a bird perched silently under the moonlight in mind," says Hashimoto.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
The information below is from Yamagiwa:
Each body is individually carved in wood. State of the art light source technology is applied for the ultra-thin sleek illuminated panel. The sculptural form of this lamp is enhanced by the harmony of warm natural materials combined with advanced technology.
More Dezeen stories about Yamagiwa:
- Copy by Kueng Caputo
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Gareth …Pugh
- Jointed Jewels by Alissia Melka-Teichroe…w
- The Andy Warhol Temporary Museum by LIKE…architects
- Colo dishwasher by Peter Schwartz and He…lene Steiner
- Catalyst Shelf by Jiyoung Seo
- Primal Skin makeup collection designed f…or men by Annemiek van der Beek
- RE:cover by Fredrik Färg
- Alex Chinneck performs architectural "ma…gic trick" with Covent Garden building installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories