"I designed this lamp with the image of a bird perched silently under the moonlight in mind," says Hashimoto.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
The information below is from Yamagiwa:
Each body is individually carved in wood. State of the art light source technology is applied for the ultra-thin sleek illuminated panel. The sculptural form of this lamp is enhanced by the harmony of warm natural materials combined with advanced technology.
More Dezeen stories about Yamagiwa:
- Jeffrey Heiligers tailors Posture garm…ents to prevent hunched backs
- Dezeen's London Design Festival map
- Lanterne Marine by BarberOsgerby for V…enini
- Folding Plug by Min-Kyu Choi
- Tokyo Designers Week interviews: Max L…amb
- Past Memories by Valentin Loellmann
- Dezeen's London Design Festival 2013 h…ighlights
- Gubi to launch GamFratesi designs at P…alazzo Litta in Milan
- Revelation by Karim Rashid for Bombay …Sapphire
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories