Swedish designers TAF have completed the interior of the Carema Healthcare Centre in Stockholm, Sweden.
The clusters of layered materials in neutral colours are inspired by bandages, plasters and other medical equipment.
The project involved creating a reception, waiting areas, examination rooms and toilets.
Photographs by Åke E:son Lindman.
Here's some details from the designers:
Carema healthcare is a vision of feeling better already when you enter.
The concept is a stylized patchwork, inspired by bandages and patches.
The light is filtered through thin curtains that give a clean and airy feeling.
Title: Carema healthcare center at Gullmarsplan, Stockholm, Sweden
Object: Reception, Waiting areas, Receiving rooms, WC
Client: Carema healthcare center at Gullmarsplan, Stockholm, Sweden
Photo: Åke E:son Lindman
More Dezeen stories about TAF:
- Viktor Leske International by Karhard Ar…chitektur + Design
- Rroomm by Ninkipen!
- Chambre d'enfants by Ciel Architectes
- Mulberry New Bond Street store by Univer…sal Design Studio
- Green boxes pattern the ceiling of Clip …Drop In hair salon by Sweco Architects
- Suspensions of space by htmn
- Carlton Estate Agents by Matteo Bianchi …Studio
- Zaha Hadid "pretty much chose herself" t…o design Women Fashion Power exhibition
- CAP Salt 2 health centre by BAAS Archite…cts
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories