Spanish designers Cano Estudio have created We Love City, a range of city guides that fit on postcards.
The guides recommend hotels, sights, shops, restaurants and bars for visitors on short trips. Produced for different cities at particular times, they feature details of current events and things not to miss that are specific to that period; the example shown here is We Love Venice, produced to coincide with La Biennale di Venezia 2009.
Upcoming guides include Paris Classic, Paris 2009, London and Berlin. The front of each guide features a photograph of the sky, taken in the relevant location.
The guides can be downloaded in PDF format from the Cano Estudio website.
Here's some information from the designers:
Twenty-five key addresses in Venice in just one postcard - a list no guidebook will ever dare to draw up.
“We Love City”, postcards for urban travellers published by Cano Estudio
“We Love City”, for personal use or to be mailed (postage required, of course).
“We Love City” features the addresses of places we and our friends like in cities that inspire us. An essential and convenient guide for hotels, restaurants, shopping and sights, aimed at urban explorers in a quick trip.
“We Love City” provides the necessary information to find your way downtown, with a simple layout that includes the city sky in each case.
“We Love City”'s first issue coincides with the opening of the 53rd Venice Biennale. And our friends have joined us: Spanish artist Jaume Plensa as well as Belgian collector and decorator Axel Vervoordt, among others. Next: Paris, Berlin, London...
“We Love City” can be requested free of charge on the website, where it will also be available in PDF format.
- Surface Tension Lamp by Front
- Paralympic design: adaptive sailing eq…uipment
- Minimalux launches Hash grid shelving …unit
- Nendo adds to its expanding design por…tfolio with flexible reading glasses
- Ron Arad's Spring furniture collection… "turned the direction of Moroso"
- Maarten Baas and Bertjan Pot team up f…or funfair-influenced lighting collection
- Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale:… further reductions on Nava watches
- Gifu by María del Pilar Velasco and P…au Stephens
- Carro Lungi by Ciszak Dalmas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories