Dezeen promotion: architecture and design products database Architonic presents its selection of new products from this year's Salone Internazionale del Mobile and Euroluce lighting fair, both held in Milan in April.
See Architonic's selection from Salone Internazionale del Mobile (1,092 products)
See Architonic's selection from Euroluce (278 products)
Here's some text from Architonic:
Architonic´s selection of the new products at Milan 2009
In spite of a year of economic crisis the Salone del Mobile in Milan has strengthened its position as the world’s leading fair for furniture and furnishings. Just like the years before the number of new products the international manufacturers showed was overwhelming. Architonic has collected the best of these and put them together for you on its database. Here you will find Architonic's overwiew of the new developments at this year's Salone del Mobile and Euroluce.
- Interactive slideshow: Normann Copenhage…n's latest furniture collection
- Ear Sofa by St Ely for Lerival
- Clockwork Snow by Tjep.
- Grappa chandelier by Claesson Koivisto R…une hangs in strings of grape-like forms
- John Pawson's minimal oak furniture sits… on chunky angled legs
- Cast series by Tom Dixon
- Everlastingblast by Pippo Lionni
- Pelle, Mikkel and Gullspira by Hella Jon…gerius for IKEA
- Swirling patterns top tables by Elisa St…rozyk
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories