In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, fashion designer Hussein Chalayan talks about his relationship with London and the way the city has influenced his work (see movie below).
Super Contemporary is at the Design Museum, London from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interview with Neville Brody.
- Untitled Lights by Karen Ryan
- Beijing airport by Foster + Partners
- Bridge Shelves by Outofstock
- CEO desk by Staffan Holm & Johannes Tjer…nberg
- Cantilevered granite forms developed by …Zaha Hadid for CITCO shelving
- Aldo Bakker exhibits new designs at Gale…rie Vivid Rotterdam
- ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison …Martin Margiela
- Light Bulb Packaging by Olivia Cheung
- Be.e electric scooter by Waarmakers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories