In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, fashion designer Hussein Chalayan talks about his relationship with London and the way the city has influenced his work (see movie below).
Super Contemporary is at the Design Museum, London from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interview with Neville Brody.
- Simon Legald simplifies wine accessori…es for Normann Copenhagen
- Naoko Kanehira at New Designers
- Vendôme by Kram/Weisshaar
- Lodelei by Martin Pärn and Edina Dufa…la-Pärn for Nils Holger Moormann
- Formstelle designs Lounge Chair 808 fo…r Thonet with "wave effect" upholstery
- Stools made of sand and urine by Peter… Trimble
- Blossom light by Hella Jongerius
- Charlotte Perriand: designer, photogra…pher, activist at the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich
- Doublefacette by Postfossil
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories