In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, fashion designer Hussein Chalayan talks about his relationship with London and the way the city has influenced his work (see movie below).
Super Contemporary is at the Design Museum, London from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interview with Neville Brody.
- Space Furniture installation by voonwong…&bensonsaw
- Moving Forest by NL Architects
- ACADIA exhibits multi-material 3D-printe…d designs by Zaha Hadid, Francis Bitonti and more
- Vulcan carbon-fibre racing car signals "…next generation" for Aston Martin
- ScanLAB and Vivienne Westwood collaborat…e on first laser-scanned photoshoot
- November chair by Veryday
- Dan Yeffet stacks brass, marble and glas…s into Element vase
- Gentle by Front for Porro
- Two supports connect beneath Eric Jourda…n's Gilda table
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories