In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, fashion designer Hussein Chalayan talks about his relationship with London and the way the city has influenced his work (see movie below).
Super Contemporary is at the Design Museum, London from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interview with Neville Brody.
- Aeroscraft ML866
- Saving/Space/Vase by Joe Velluto
- Fade chandelier by Zaha Hadid for Swarov…ski
- Ron Arad: "The Rover chair sucked me int…o the world of design"
- Ananas by Study O Portable
- Floating table by Ingo Maurer for Establ…ished & Sons
- Mondaine Evo Big Date now available at D…ezeen Watch Store
- Coat Hanger by Naruse Inokuma Architects
- Mossa Chair by Simone Simonelli for Prom…osedia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories