In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, designer Tom Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him (see movie below).
The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interviews with Neville Brody and Hussein Chalayan.
- Polygons pendants combine computer model…ling with Czech glass cutting
- Bust marble chair by Tomáš Gabzdil Lib…ertíny
- Firemen walk with us by Rietveld Landsca…pe
- Zipte Link by Michael Young
- Chair 3/4 by Sandro Lominashvili looks l…ike an optical illusion
- Helga Mogensen and Berglind Gunnarsdótt…ir at DesignMarch
- Facette watch by KiBiSi for Bulbul arriv…es at Dezeen Watch Store
- Iga by Damian Kozlik
- Clever Little Bag by Yves Béhar for Pum…a
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories