In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, designer Tom Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him (see movie below).
The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interviews with Neville Brody and Hussein Chalayan.
- Squeezophone 360 by Claudio Colucci
- Photos from augmented reality watch stor…e at Hackney House Austin now online
- Okum redesigns the common extension cabl…e
- Giovannoni WASHLET by Stefano Giovannoni… for TOTO
- Undressed by Jessica Lichtenstein
- Steel frames are bolted together to form… Flexible Order modular furniture system
- Shading by Robert Stadler at Carpenters …Workshop Gallery
- Piet Hein Eek's first eyewear range debu…ts at Dutch Design Week
- PLET Table by Reinier de Jong
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories