In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, designer Tom Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him (see movie below).
The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interviews with Neville Brody and Hussein Chalayan.
- Wooden poles randomly strike the ground …at Zimoun's installation in New York
- Blast by Guy Mishaly
- Podcast talk: Alan Aldridge at the Desig…n Museum
- Dezeen Platform: JAILmake
- Fundamentals of Makkum by Atelier NL for… Royal Tichelaar Makkum
- Playbutton musical badges at The Tempori…um
- Samuel Wilkinson designs faceted station…ery for Lexon
- Luminous ceilings and carpets will becom…e commonplace, says lead designer at Philips
- Origami-influenced umbrella "bounces bac…k into shape" after blowing inside out
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories