In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, designer Tom Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him (see movie below).
The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interviews with Neville Brody and Hussein Chalayan.
- Food and Design videos: Philippe Starck
- Ascent lamp by Daniel Rybakken for Lucep…lan
- How they did the floor at the KEF launch
- La Cura by Studio Toogood at MOST
- Made in Italy: the Influence of Italian …Design
- Mindcraft10 by Danish Crafts
- Birth, Life, Death and Resurrection shoe…s by Benjamin John Hall
- Dezeen Studio: Sundayat MOST
- Funnel by Bevk Perovic Arhitekti for Ver…tigo Bird
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories