In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, designer Tom Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him (see movie below).
The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interviews with Neville Brody and Hussein Chalayan.
- Partridge Tables by DesignByThem
- Musterzimmer at Depot Basel
- Scary Beautiful by Leanie van der Vyver
- Stone Angels wallpaper by Young & Battag…lia for Mineheart
- Peg by Studio Gorm
- The School of Life by Susanna Edwards
- Johanna Schmeer imagines the future of f…ood with Bioplastic Fantastic
- Concept Kitchen by Kilian Schindler for …Naber
- Matthew Hilton's new collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories