In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, designer Tom Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him (see movie below).
The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interviews with Neville Brody and Hussein Chalayan.
- Limited Edition Design Dolls by Olivia L…ee
- Pappa TARAHUMARA Punk Don Quixote by Tor…afu Architects
- Candela installation creates luminous pa…tterns as it spins inside dark V&A gallery
- 3D-printed jewellery by Maria Jennifer C…arew clips onto garments
- Uma by Kazunaga Sakashita updates archet…ypal trestle table
- "Everybody could have their body scanned… and order clothes that fit perfectly"
- Unsustainable by Greetje van Helmond
- 17 Days of Summer by Jordon Cheung
- Déjà Vu by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories