In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, designer Tom Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him (see movie below).
The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interviews with Neville Brody and Hussein Chalayan.
- David Bowie is at the V&A
- BB.Suit 0.2 is an outfit that cleans pol…luted air
- Pikaplant creates self-watering systems …for automatic plant maintenance
- Chris Martin's sofa system for Massprodu…ctions zigzags around corners
- Dezeen Platform: Paula Benvegnú
- Furniture by Pinch
- Hruska by Martin Zampach
- This That Other by Stefan Diez for e15
- Forest Spoon by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories