In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, designer Tom Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him (see movie below).
The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interviews with Neville Brody and Hussein Chalayan.
- Inside Urban by The Emotion Lab
- Benjamin Hubert slots Inlay sofa's legs …inside opened corner seams
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Jan Rose
- A Sign in Space by Gunilla Klingberg
- Tonic by Reinhard Dienes
- Numerouno cardboard lamp by Johannes Kie…ssler
- Unexpected Welcome sketches by Moooi
- Global Street Food by Mike Meiré for Do…rnbracht
- Alec Issigonis "would be happy that MINI… is alive and kicking" says BMW design chief
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories