In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, designer Tom Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him (see movie below).
The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interviews with Neville Brody and Hussein Chalayan.
- Fittings by Mridu Sahai
- Boombench by NL Architects
- Base Design and Michael Young for Herd…eiros Passanha
- 1.3 Chair by Ki Hyun Kim
- The Chankley Bore by Maarten Baas
- Copy and Authorship by Lucas Verweij
- Li Edelkoort exhibits Issey Miyake gar…ments at Design Museum Holon
- Lightworks by Marcus Tremonto
- New collection by Moustache
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories