In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, designer Tom Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him (see movie below).
The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interviews with Neville Brody and Hussein Chalayan.
- Jet Set by Jaime Hayón
- Z.BOX by Zaha Hadid
- Oscar Medley-Whitfield and Harry Trimble… at Designers in Residence 2012
- Design performances at Design Miami
- Secret Operation 610 by Rietveld Landsca…pe and Studio Frank Havermans
- Beyond Object presents minimal metallic …stationery by Poetic Lab
- Didier Faustino adds "explosive architec…tural installation" to André Bloc's 1950s villa
- Dezeen Watch Store and friends at Interi…ors UK
- United Nude Shoes by Rem D Koolhaas and …Galahad Clark
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories