In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition, designer Tom Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him (see movie below).
The exhibition includes a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. We'll be publishing more of them on Dezeen over the coming days. See our previous interviews with Neville Brody and Hussein Chalayan.
- Dandelight by Drift
- Eveline Visser at My Way talks
- Minimal cookbook presents Japanese swe…et ingredients as colour swatches
- Keer Chair by Reinier de Jong 2
- Hydro-Fold byChristophe Guberan
- Garden furniture by Kilian Schindler
- New 152 Series by Uniform Wares at Dez…een Watch Store
- Wallfa by Jordi Canudas
- Woodworker designs solid ash bike for …"exceptional comfort"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories