London Design Festival 09: In this movie made as part of our series for 100% Design, Kara O’Reilly of The Sunday Times plays a sound recording of her tube journey.
Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- Dezeen Watch Store iPhone clock app
- Blossom light by Hella Jongerius
- Register now for free entry to Tent Lo…ndon
- Silver Candlesticks by David Taylor
- Pro by Konstantin Grcic
- Junya Watanabe folds textiles into mat…hematical patterns for Autumn Winter 2015
- Numen/For Use combines "height and wob…bliness" in net staircase for Linz gallery
- Scratches across Feroz wine label visu…ally communicate the taste
- Dezeen Watch Store brings augmented re…ality pop-up shop to Hackney House Austin 2014
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories