London Design Festival 09: In this movie made as part of our series for 100% Design, Kara O’Reilly of The Sunday Times plays a sound recording of her tube journey.
Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- Heinola Reading Lamps by Vesa Honkonen
- Senz windproof umbrellas receive graphic…s by Yoske Nishiumi
- Liquid Tape Cutter by Kouichi Okamoto fo…r Kyouei Design
- Wanders and Laarman for Flos
- Zero Gravity by Fly-Pitcher
- Espresso machine by Yaniv Berg
- Food and Design videos: Public Pie
- Useful Arbeitsloser (Jobless) by Lee San…ghyeok
- The Fourth-Dimension by Orawee Choedamph…ai
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories