London Design Festival 09: In this movie made as part of our series for 100% Design, Kara O’Reilly of The Sunday Times plays a sound recording of her tube journey.
Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- UM Project designs multi-material malle…ts for Cooper Hewitt's museum shop
- Prop-er Benches by Oscar Medley-Whitfiel…d
- Tax Forms by FormNation
- Bathrooms aren't getting bigger; good de…sign is about "optimising the space"
- Design Indaba videos: Nobumichi Tosa
- Clover by Brodie Neill for Kundalini
- Tom Dixon to launch Club series in Milan
- In Flakes by Mount Fuji Architects Studi…o
- Bouroullec Collection by Ronan and Erwan… Bouroullec for Hay
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories