Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- The Aesthetic of Fears by Dorry Hsu
- Dark Noon by Nendo available in two new …models at Dezeen Watch Store
- Willy Wonka-inspired machine propels pop…corn through a curved glass tube
- Tavolo Cobogó by the Campana Brothers
- City Dog Adventure by Maartje Dros
- Is Copenhagen the new Milan?
- Stacking Throne by Laurens van Wieringen
- Acorn lights by Vasiliy Butenko
- United Nude's Float shoes are created on… a desktop 3D printer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories