Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- Great Orwell book covers by David Pear…son
- Beyond the Body by Imme van der Haak a…t Show RCA 2012
- Cabaret Voltaire by Designliga
- Ripple table by Benjamin Hubert
- Konstantin Grcic's Remo chair for Plan…k features a T-shaped back
- RCA graduate Ying Chang takes graphic …design’s grid system into three dimensions
- Illum camera creates interactive photo…graphs that users can re-focus after shooting
- Dezeen Watch Store at Ligne Roset West…end
- Costumes by Gwen van den Eijnde
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories