Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- Stick Chair by Emmanuelle Moureaux
- Designer Christmas cards
- The Poor Man's Gold by Joost van Bleiswi…jk
- Paralympic design: 3D-printed seats for …wheelchair basketball
- Copy by Kueng Caputo
- Bacteria produces textiles for Skin body… adornments by Sammy Jobbins Wells
- Osko+Deichmann extends kinked steel furn…iture range for Blå Station
- Corniches by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec …for Vitra
- Andrée Putman for Gaia&Gino
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories