Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- Ross Lovegrove exhibits sculptural lig…hts in Barrisol pavilion at Biennale Interieur 2014
- Roll & Hill presents seven new product… lines in New York
- Net tables by Benjamin Hubert for Moro…so
- [D3] Contest winners at imm cologne 20…10
- Philippe Malouin experiments with Caes…arstone to create collection of planters
- Ikepod wristwatches by Marc Newson
- 100% Inspiration: Kara O'Reilly
- The Art of the Album Cover at The Gall…ery@
- Movie: Tom Dixon at Design Miami
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories