Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- "I wanted to design a simple watch with …an interesting surprise" - Marcel Wanders
- Roman artefacts influence tableware desi…gns by Jaime Hayón
- Tetra light by Peter Liversidge and Asif… Khan
- Daniel Widrig uses DIY 3D printing proce…ss to produce pixellated stool
- PayPal Here by Fuseproject
- Starlight by Erich Remash, Jeremy Berglu…nd, Don Peterson and Chad Ingle
- 4foldlow by George Rice for Formtank
- KRUZIFIX by Stefan Strumbel
- Front designs misted-up Fog lamps for Ze…ro
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories