Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- Pipixar by Artem Zigert
- Marc Thorpe reimagines garden vine to cr…eate steel table
- Mondaine's Stop2Go watch launches in red… and black at Dezeen Watch Store
- Karimoku New Standard by Isolation Unit …and others
- White Gold series by Roderick Vos
- London 2012 Olympic Cauldron by Thomas H…eatherwick: model and drawings
- Jar RGB by Arik Levy for Lasvit
- Michele De Lucchi: Architekturchen at In…go Maurer
- World Business Class cabin by Hella Jong…erius for KLM
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories