Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- Design Miami Basel 2007
- Family Stories by Guy Königstein
- Flame Lamps by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Eugeni Quitllet joins plexiglass backres…ts to Tabu chairs for Alias
- Ferm Living adds graphic textiles and ru…bber coated vessels to homeware collection
- The Conductor by Faye Toogood for Establ…ished & Sons
- Design Museum Collection App: computers
- Job Office collection by Studio Job for …Lensvelt
- Lounge Chair by David Irwin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories