Layers of industrial, wool felt are laminated either side of the plywood core.
Here's a bit of text from Yu-Hun Kim:
‘EWE’ is a charaterised stool, inspired by the contrasting textural feature of soft and hard felt. It is playful, warm, cozy and natural.
Industrial felt, made form soft wool fiber, can be cut to precise sizes and thicknesses.
By cutting the laminated felt to a clean edge the stool has the appearance of solid object, however it still retains the felts softness like fur.
- Gerrit Rietveld's Steltman chair reissue…d
- Designed in Hackney: Hackney Empireby Ho…use of Hackney
- Wiel Arets for Alessi
- Fractal Table by Platform Wertel Oberfel…l
- Steel chandelier by Rich Brilliant Willi…ng contorts in different directions
- Dandelion Light by Sunghwa Jang
- Autarky by Studio Formafantasma
- Bendable Interior Objects by Form Us Wit…h Love
- New design brand TOG unveils outdoor fur…niture by Sebastian Bergne
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories