Young German designer Uli Budde has designed a plant pot with a built-in saucer.
Presented at DMY Allstars in Berlin earlier this year, the terracotta pot features an extended tray at the base to catch excess water, which can be absorbed by the plant as needed.
More stories about products for growing plants:
Here's a little text from Budde:
A re-interpretation of the traditional combination of flower pot and saucer in one product. Simplifying the external watering through a simple formal intervention leading to an extension - while formally referring to a flower pot with a saucer. A bigger amount of water can be poured into the extension opening of the pot, which can be absorbed by the plant whenever needed.
- Roll & Hill to exhibit brass lighting at… New York design week
- Industrial Facility's w152 lamps charge …electronic devices
- Studio Glithero at VIVID Gallery
- MIA by Jean Nouvel for Emu
- Airborne Snotty Vases by Marcel Wanders
- Dick, Pussy & Ass by Arik Levy
- Jaime Hayón shoes for Camper
- The Fluke by BarberOsgerby 2
- Martino Gamper plays with perspective fo…r Prada window installations
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories