Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- Campana Brothers "would have disappeared…" without Massimo Morozzi
- Dezeen Platform: Stewy
- Established & Sons in Milan 2
- Rectangle shoes by Maria Nina Vaclavek r…eveal outlines of the wearer's feet
- The Lacemaker by Tord Boontje
- Outrace by Kram/Weisshaar for Trafalgar …Square
- Bottle watch is based on "graphic folly …that intrigued me" says Sam Hecht
- Kristina Dam designs pale oak furniture …to incorporate plants
- Clip, Stamp, Fold: The Radical Architec…ture of Little Magazines, at the Architectural Association
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories